Toribash
Xerath's W alone is almost the same range as zed shadow plus ult, the rest of the abilities largely outranging all the ults and abilities you pointed out.

If you get hit by those abilities as a xerath in a teamfight and die, and I'm not even pointing out hourglass and team peeling, then you're doing something horribly wrong.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

There's really no point arguing over what's gone. I honestly like the new Xerath much more because it removed self-cc being necessary to make his basic abilities compeatable with other conventional mids. Plus it made him have a style of play that wasn't only.

> hide in bush
> blow everything on the fool who walked within range of mage chains
> spend the remaining teamfight spasming worse than a cs player with a ping of 600
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Wouldn't say arguing, just discussing how a guy who's old kit pretty much relied on him sitting on his ass, tossing spells, which pretty much eliminates any mobility. Yea he had a speed boost, but he's not urdy. Xer actually had sit in one spot to get said speed boost, while all urdy has to do is which his stance. Rooting yourself just to gain a speed boost is.....rather pointless

Speaking of urdy, I just bought SGU, I'm OK with him, sorta. How2play him properly? I don't want to look like a douche with a pretty cool skin but plays shitacular

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Pressing a button twice isn't that hard, but I get what you're saying. I just hate how he's stronger and more popular now. League games were simpler back when I first joined. After all the patches, I've been so lost and gone everywhere. I think I've settled down and I'm starting main Trynd.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Trynd won't work too well in the later elos. Just gathering from his simple playstyle.
Having fun playing Vayne in every lane including jungle; was pretty fun in the jungle though I wouldn't ever recommend it xD

I wonder when Gnar will be released. I have 10.4k IP and I want to buy him then get his skin if I end up liking him.
I don't really like playing trynd, he's just not my type of champ, SplitMaster Tryndamere tgo

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Playing Trynd is a bit of a gamble sometimes. You have to pray that the almighty RNGod will bless you with many crits.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
My Replays
The only way to play trynd is to splitpush relentlessly until you get a shiv and ie.

Then you relentlessly splitpush some more.

That is literally, optimal tryndamere play in a nutshell. You play pve, with other players eventually becoming overglorified super minion. It's almost as bad as proxy singed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So what champ would absolutely shit on Singed? I was thinking an Udyr with a Frozen Mallet, but that item sucks.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
My Replays