Ranking
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Dylh, We had one and no Emile001 that is not a problem I think.
-----
Hey Members, I am sorry to say that but I think I am going to leave this clan. I always wanted to make my own clan and now I will do it. I hope this clan gets official and we will still be friends.
See you all

Well, we are gonna miss you man you will stay in our heart, all my love : emile001
And but the was, good luck for the clan:

-----
well, the war manager left, and me when i joined i was leader bro, and i was promised to get promote, can i get his old place plz
If yes thanks very much
-----
Ohh fuck, there are a little girl next of my house throwed her self from the window O.o
I don't know yet the detail, but i know that she is young... maybe 12 years old.
All the mans are calling god to help her and womens are crying
this is very bad to watch
Last edited by Fire; Jan 4, 2014 at 09:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
sorry to say guys but beatzarr needs at least one good friend to go along with his journeys and to start off his clan so i have nominated myself :3 so bye guys but not forever! i will visit the the thread every so often and good luck! i will be in the [diamonds]clan/[dmnd] if you need me
So guys cya tomorrow gonna sleep bye

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Sorry something I don't asked him, he asked me and I will not accept anymore players from your clan.
Sorry that i haven't posted alot. My family got some troubleshooting to do and ofc i would have to help.

Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
well, the war manager left, and me when i joined i was leader bro, and i was promised to get promote, can i get his old place

I don't know about that :/ it's a job for a duelist.

Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Sorry something I don't asked him, he asked me and I will not accept anymore players from your clan.

Sad to hear that 2 of our members left, but good luck on the clan, we will always be reasy to help you when you need it.
Very confused. Haven't checked the forum in 2 days and now I'm all wha wha whaat
-----
Also the "new blood rank" is currently useless
Last edited by antities; Jan 5, 2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Antiti
The blood is for newcomers
Beatz u traitor!
We will miss u

Sent from a far galaxy using a p3100 satalite
INB4 14 days ban
Hi there, well, i am just playing and a server that i did : /jo its
Join and lets have some fun, because in life there are serious time, and there are time toto have fun so i am waiting ;)

-----
pro !!.rpl
Last edited by Fire; Jan 5, 2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

LegGang