Toribash
View Poll Results: How Do You Like This Clan?
I Love It!
55 Votes / 42.64%
Meh
47 Votes / 36.43%
I Hate It!
27 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think you are asking how I'm planning to control the speed/direction of it? It won't end in a bang (unless there is an air bubble in the fuel) because that just isn't the way the fuel burns, it burns quickly and with alot of force, and makes more of a prolonged "woosh" than an instant "bang". All rockets do require a nozzle of some form to help control the flow of force ejected from the fuel, so thats the best I've got as far as controlling the direction.
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
I was wondering how are you planing to control the fuel flow to the the area where it burns and creates the disowning pressure but I was automatically assuming that you are using pressurised liquid fuel and forgot that you might be using solid or some other fuels. I think it would be easier with solid fuel but more fun with liquid fuel because it's more controllable.
And about the nozzle, I was assuming that you are using liquid fuel hence I was initially trying to describe a controlled (by a pressure sensor so that the fuel flow would be constant during the change of the pressure and amount of fuel in where it is stored) device that automizes the fuel for better blending with air for more efficient burning.
Anyway, it would be cool if you shared some pictures of your progress as I've never witnessed rocket building ;)
Last edited by cubik; Jul 3, 2014 at 11:18 PM.
14/88
I'll share pictures once we start making any that are actually properly measured out and less sloppy, currently I have mostly been working on ways to get the molten fuel (as it will cool to be solid very very quickly, and once it is solid it is still too hot to touch) into the rocket without making air bubbles or getting it everywhere. We will be launching our current "rocket" which was sort of just duct taped together so that we could see something burn.
Like I said, I'll probably take pictures of the next one as it is being made.
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
hey guys really sorry for the big gap of my time on toribash. truly i am, because i had a lot of things to do. i will try to be back more now. what have I missed?
-----
Im also a little flattered that you havent kicked me yet :o (not that i want to be)
Last edited by SackinB; Nov 10, 2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh my... thats a while ago. anyway, you guys wanna meet up sometime in toribash?
-----
hey guys do you think we might need to go recruiting for some active members? this thread is like a ghost town.
Last edited by SackinB; Nov 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sorry guys but if this thread is going to be like this for a while longer, i might leave. I just want to be in an active clan. and feel like im part of a well working group
-----
How do I become an ally of TSS?
Last edited by SackinB; Nov 13, 2014 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Understandable...

And ally? Just like that as far as I'm concerned...

I won't handle that, as I am hereby delegating my leadership to cubik, as he is the most responsible, and active member of this.. mess...

I hope, but honestly do not expect, that he can take control of this and fix it up, and I will help when possible. Good luck us! c:
sorry i wasnt on yesterday i am grounded right now so i cant be on as long just a heads up

And in a couple weeks im going to Ohio so i will not be on for about a week to see my grand dad this is the week before the christmas break if u r in school so just a hets up