Toribash
Wow, I wish I can get all the RP my smurfs have. I think I might get around 2.8k. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
There a video of Final Boss skin

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Well, I'm glad I haven't bought a skin for vei yet, this looks pretty cool

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Konami code recall. Rito plz, you can only put so much internet into one place.

And I've worked all summer for a reason, and it sure as hell wasn't for my tuition. When you've got a reputation to uphold on your pocket Veigar, you need the appropriate swagger to terrorize the masses. Superb villain had the stache, but now final boss has the swagger.

Plus, I can now camouflage myself among the caster minions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I won't be getting my glasses for another 2 days :c

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Konami code recall. Rito plz, you can only put so much internet into one place.

And I've worked all summer for a reason, and it sure as hell wasn't for my tuition. When you've got a reputation to uphold on your pocket Veigar, you need the appropriate swagger to terrorize the masses. Superb villain had the stache, but now final boss has the swagger.

Plus, I can now camouflage myself among the caster minions.

Konami code isn't a Internet thing o.o

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Konami code isn't a Internet thing o.o

The Konami code is something the internet has embraced as video game culture, and it's prevalence among easter eggs is astonoshingly high. It is certainly in video game culture, and by proxy internet culture.

Plus the amount of video game and internet culture references the VO makes is, dare I say, over 9000.

Literally, the skin is dripping with internet.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Twitch have higher damage (101k dmg to champions)

Match History

This Malzahar tried build ADC. He usually fail to use uilt when I stealthed and insta kill him.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 14, 2014 at 06:22 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.