Ranking
The power of Teemo, Satan's incarnate, is real.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Sorry EJM. Over-reacted there a bit.

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
All in favor of removing Toon's access to this thread say aye

Aye.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
All in favor of removing Toon's access to this thread say aye

Aye
Children that can't control themselves shouldn't be allowed on any form of social media :/

How's Gnar been treating you guys?
I have yet to get him as I gifted 1 too many gifts and left myself with 975 RP ;/
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Let me tell my high plat/low diamond opinion about Teemo.

He's a lane bully and a good teemo will NEVER lose against melee champion. Yes, it's true that you'll fall off late game with teemo no matter what, but if you've done everything correctly, so will your opponent in top lane. You will still have more farm/kills etc, thus you will be more useful for your team. If played correctly, teemo can be devastating. I'm pretty sure he's pretty effective on low divisions, like silver-low gold. Either way, any smart jungler would anally rape teemo so hard pre-six that he couldn't stand on his satanic feet for the next three months.

tl;dr, teemo is shit unless played correctly in low elo.

Can I ask you to fill this? I'm doing some research. Just state your opinion. That's my list below.

Most op champion at the moment for each role?(I can't pick one because I'm retarded, pick one if you can)

Top: No idea, don't really play top. But I'd say Maokai or Kayle.
Jungle: Pantheon, Udyr. Kha'zix against squishy team comps.
Mid: Yasuo, Orianna, Ahri.
Support: Morgana, Braum.
Adc: Vayne, Tristana.

I went 5/0 in lane against a diamond 2 teemo with darius.

Miscalculating a single fight cost him the game.

He bullies most melee champions, sure, but if he loses a single fight he's fucked.
I find Aatrox to be a nice soft counter to him. Anyone with some sort of hard CC or nontargetable (aoe) skillshots fucks him up. You just have to max those abilities first and just hammer away at thaf bastard.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I find Aatrox to be a nice soft counter to him. Anyone with some sort of hard CC or nontargetable (aoe) skillshots fucks him up. You just have to max those abilities first and just hammer away at thaf bastard.

Ideally, you want to go in on him before he pokes you down low enough for it to be advantageous for him.

Go in before he bites the pillow.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
How's Gnar been treating you guys?
I have yet to get him as I gifted 1 too many gifts and left myself with 975 RP ;/

Wall of text, no tl;dr, well not much of a tl;dr at least

Oh and Aye! For the toon thing.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EmoMexican View Post
I went 5/0 in lane against a diamond 2 teemo with darius.

Miscalculating a single fight cost him the game.

He bullies most melee champions, sure, but if he loses a single fight he's fucked.

Well, that means he just doesn't play teemo a whole lot then. I somehow doubt that Diamond 2 would play with Teemo seriously. Either way, teemo's range is bigger than Darius' grab, so if you can keep your distance and harass him as often as you can, you'll win the lane easily. But then of course, if Darius survives until level six...Flash>Grab>Q>W>R>AA>Rest in pepperonis.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.