Toribash
We once wanted to make one
And someone made it but dunno what happens
Just wait till a reply from the official thing
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
Let's have little competitions and events inside our clan. Something make an account named ItsEventTC or something like that and people donate money to that (like an entry fee but no certain amount needs to be paid) and we'll give ideas to the event.
We're getting closer and closer to 200th page slowly but surely. I'll reward whoever posts first in 200th page with something relating to the number :3 and i know it'll take no time with people like Emile posting.

so, man i don't understand what you mean, you wanna me to stop posting? O.o
Well, i don't know what to do, if i don't post i will be kicked and if i do you said to me to stop ? O.o

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
so, man i don't understand what you mean, you wanna me to stop posting? O.o
Well, i don't know what to do, if i don't post i will be kicked and if i do you said to me to stop ? O.o

xD i meant with people like you who post a lot we can make it to 200th page much faster. It was supposed to encourage everyone to post like you and (It's) supposed to be a compliment.
Emile no one told u to stop posting
We only agreed on ranking down useless post
What hack means is
The first guy who post the first post will be rewarded by jack
Its a nice idea jack to make events and such
INB4 14 days ban
well, sorry i didn't understand because i am very bad at English and but the way thank you
Sorry about that, just didn't understand
I promise i will stay like that. And i hope i can help the clan like that
-----
Guys, I just got a new phone and I have 3G.
So don't metter where I am outside my home and don't metter if there are not wi-fi connection I will stay active.
And I promis from all my heart that I don't and I won't this clan, I wanna be a good member and stay with you guys, all my love: emile001
Last edited by Fire; Jan 5, 2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Im going to be ranked down (

~Something
With tapatalk, its so cool that i puke rainbow unicorns from my fingers
Something is better than nothing.

sire, co-leaders, there are no players in clan rank : war manager(s)
And sire i can send to you some banners or photos wrote in it: story , rules, allies ... I will try btw and then send it
-----

Last edited by Fire; Jan 5, 2014 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

LegGang
You guys should make a few new theards. clean up the clan page and add links to the theardss, Threads for war. Gaming, ect and ect
lol

hi guys, i did just do a thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...88#post7009088

hope i don't get ban from the clan because i did it without permission from the leader.

LegGang