Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it's even better when your about to get a 3k on pistol round but someone tries to steal your 3rd kill so you kill your teammate and the enemy.

You never saw it coming Melqart <3

And when you spray out of panic and get 3 kills with ak through smoke
#baller
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
it's even better when your about to get a 3k on pistol round but someone tries to steal your 3rd kill so you kill your teammate and the enemy.

You never saw it coming Melqart <3

pls.

also tfw ur dad calls u for dinner so u leave during game and u have to wait downstairs half an hour before you can eat.

even got a 7day cooldown from that shit ffs
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
pls.

also tfw ur dad calls u for dinner so u leave during game and u have to wait downstairs half an hour before you can eat.

even got a 7day cooldown from that shit ffs

he left mid game when i played with him too, like wtf you won't die if you don't eat now jesus.
lmao fuck that i just bring the food to the computer if im in the middle of a game i just take a few bites every time i get downed or have to wait for something. usually tho its not my dad calling me its my stomach and the oven.

Add me if anyone fancies playing
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111371091/

Wont play with you unless your N1 + and have a mic though

Im Nova3
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Isn't that everyone's excuse though?

Iv never once seen someone who gets vacced admit there playing with stuff they shouldnt be playing with. xD
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I thought you were Dad¿?
Also I got a stat trak blue lam and stat trak basilisk if anyone wants to do some tradesies
www.steamcommunity.com/id/cocacobradude

Dads can also have dads doe

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
he left mid game when i played with him too, like wtf you won't die if you don't eat now jesus.

Have I ever even played with you?
cage the gargoyle
Yeah xD well i got vacced about 3 weeks after go came out on my other steam account for installing overwulf. Obviously valve would rather i re-bought the game and spent some extra $ on them so when i emailed there team not only did they take almost a month to reply. There reply was also that Vac is never wrong.

I neither Agree or Disagree with people hacking as in my point of view the more they hack the more hacks that get patched and listed

Bare in mind im the sort of person who thinks there is litterally no point in buying a game if your just gonna cheat your way through it lol.