Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Nashor's gives 20% CDR as well as 50% attack speed. And as I said, the faster he attacks, the faster his soldiers do, so basically there is no better way to capitalize on his passive and his soldiers than with Nashor's.

Ah poop; forgot it had CD reduction.
In that case it seems like it's the perfect item for him.
Seems like the guy can work on top, mid, and maybe jungle. Seems like an AP sustained damage guy like Swain.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
PBE update

Kha'Zix New Skin
Sorry guys, this is not the ultimate skin
975 RP

Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix

Cassiopeia Rework + Texture/Model Updates

Before we take a look, here's Riot Stashu with details on what's new for Cassiopeia's kit:

Rework Kit

Pictures of her skins

Champion Splash Update

Akali

(Link)
Last edited by Chris; Aug 28, 2014 at 02:00 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
hell yea thats true but i see him on supp too C:
he would proc with blue supp item
and free poke C:
btw swain jungle rocks after 6
---------------
OH god do i see Ahn'quraji kha zix ? oh god
sand event is coming C:
i hope for good map not dominion
if this will be dominion ;-;
Last edited by EJM; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Double post. Merged them and deleted the latest one.
it does xD
but league is easier and it's more fun
alteast for me C: and you can turn on and turn off new map
if i'm right :c
I doubt they'll let us do that. Why would you wanna turn off the map anyway, that's a terrible idea.

Plus, those art styles are completely different, league's new rift is much more cartoony than dota's dark/realistic style. Take a closer look, you'll notice the differences.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Does DOTA have a giant golem as Baron or is that only in Warcraft?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
PBE update

Ascension Mode Now Not Available for Testing!
It appears there's some PBE related bugs they're going to need to fix before switching it back on ASAP. :/

Picture

Short Preview Video

Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix now on PBE

Picture/ Video

Azir's W ability has new additional

Arize! (W) - New *Additional* Effect: Azir can expend a soldier to damage an enemy turret by summoning it on top of the turret. This deals X (+0,7 * AP) magic damage to the turret.

Picture

EDITED
Another PBE update

Boss Xerath in Ascension Mode

Picture

Last edited by Chris; Aug 29, 2014 at 06:47 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.