Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by OptiuMaX View Post
Hey, he tried to come behind me in the dark, and pull a wrestling flex on me. Thank god i know teakwondo and ninjustu...

He went to flex, turned around and elbowed him in the head, he hit the ground got up, kicked him with a fly kick into his ear, hit the pavement, went to get up and run, ran up to him and tackled him, he hit me 4 times in the eye, i threw him into the ground, got up and kicked him 10 times in the head, and punched him 3 times and just walked away to the hospital a mile away with blood pooring from my eye. LOL

Fail jumping, is just fail. Never fuck with someone who knows some MAs.

I put it in more detail xD

part of me wishes this was true since it makes you look like a fucking idiot bitch scumbag retard and your victim has every right to have you charged for trying to kill him

OWNED

edit: too bad fights don't work like that irl, go away destinypower
Last edited by siku; May 10, 2012 at 01:54 AM.
QUACK
Originally Posted by dawestreen View Post
Alright guys, any questions?

tada

I screamed and my mom told me to shut up. :/
Originally Posted by siku View Post
part of me wishes this was true since it makes you look like a fucking idiot bitch scumbag retard and your victim has every right to have you charged for trying to kill him

OWNED

edit: too bad fights don't work like that irl, go away destinypower

It's also illegal to fight using martial arts... same shit as boxing. Even if it is just defense.
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.
I just got into a fight, mother fucker came behind me, flexed me in the middle fo the dark, came up and elbowed him in the face, turned around throw him to the ground, he punched me 4 times in the eye, busted me open, i kicked him in the skull 10 times and punched his face 3 times, knocked him out, ran to the hospital and got 3 stiches in my eye. I dont know where the fucker went.

proof

Yeah, bumping your head on the corner of the kitchen bench or walking into doors does hurt a little bit.
You must have fallen pretty hard.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I just got into a fight, mother fucker came behind me, flexed me in the middle fo the dark, came up and elbowed him in the face, turned around throw him to the ground, he punched me 4 times in the eye, busted me open, i kicked him in the skull 10 times and punched his face 3 times, knocked him out, ran to the hospital and got 3 stiches in my eye. I dont know where the fucker went.

proof

Oh man, that's puny.

There don't even appear to be stitches there either, but okay.
BAD LUCK
Believe what ya want, I know what went down. I know what happend, I know what took place and who the prick was. You won't know cause you wasn't there to see it go down.

Also, I didn't do no real martial arts moves, I just did a fly kick in the head, big whoop. My teacher said certain kicks are legal, just no artistic kicks. I just swung my body into a 360, leg in the air, and popped my foot against the side of his head, a basic swing fly kick. Nothing illegal, and I punched him with a back and forth motion, not no chest to body motion, making it legal also. I am not stupid, I don't break rules. Also, my ninjustu teacher told me, ninjustu is basically self-defense, I am only allowed to fight on the streets like that when my life is in danger. My ass was going to be robbed, and I just fought back and whooped ass. don't believe me, I don't care. I won't rage cause you wasn't there.

Good day, topic over.
C ya
Believe what ya want, I know what went down. I know what happend, I know what took place and who the prick was. You won't know cause you wasn't there to see it go down.

Also, I didn't do no real martial arts moves, I just did a fly kick in the head, big whoop. My teacher said certain kicks are legal, just no artistic kicks. I just swung my body into a 360, leg in the air, and popped my foot against the side of his head, a basic swing fly kick. Nothing illegal, and I punched him with a back and forth motion, not no chest to body motion, making it legal also. I am not stupid, I don't break rules. Also, my ninjustu teacher told me, ninjustu is basically self-defense, I am only allowed to fight on the streets like that when my life is in danger. My ass was going to be robbed, and I just fought back and whooped ass. don't believe me, I don't care. I won't rage cause you wasn't there.

Good day, topic over.
C ya

You should probably stop smoking whatever it is that you're smoking.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Here comes the true bad boy..
Aerial:

Woo:

540 kick: