Toribash
I'd beg to differ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I'd beg to differ.

ok whatever you panda idiot

Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
I want to play toribash. I haven't played it for 3 years

play it then my good chap
blah
But I haven't won since I first started playing. And the game is full of idiots the good people that used to be found on the servers are dead or something. Plus I am suddenly not able to join any server anymore. It's because of my laptop I am sure, it is so shitty. It barely can start up. And when you touch it from any corner you get a very lovely electric shock :> It was my father's laptop and I don't know I guess he used to fuck it hard before my big brother inherited it and he surely used it as a sex toy too.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
But I haven't won since I first started playing. And the game is full of idiots the good people that used to be found on the servers are dead or something. Plus I am suddenly not able to join any server anymore. It's because of my laptop I am sure, it is so shitty. It barely can start up. And when you touch it from any corner you get a very lovely electric shock :> It was my father's laptop and I don't know I guess he used to fuck it hard before my big brother inherited it and he surely used it as a sex toy too.

my eyes feel sexually assaulted for reading this.
blah
I might eventually stream some Toribash. I'm going to try and start streaming :P
Mostly league though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
oh cool guy with 9,000 posts you have no life ok

dude, i was at 8.9k post for about a year, cut me some slack :3. Now mocrofag tho, that guy has no life.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
dude, i was at 8.9k post for about a year, cut me some slack :3. Now mocrofag tho, that guy has no life.

yeah that guy probably wakes up and goes to his computer thinking "ok I gotta get 14k posts by the end of the night. #nolife"
blah
Actually, I've stayed around 12-13 thousand within the last year I haven't posted much.
Most of my posts though are clan boards or market though so shut up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]