Ranking
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
#justsilverthings

hurr

can I point out that you got 5 kills yet there was 6 deaths... that means someone on the enemy team died by turret, minion, blue or just some other random enemy xD
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
He was going for the rare maxed E tf. You know, that build that you see on every 10th/15th tf who either shits on everyone or is a minion, mostly the latter.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I have not yet seen a Warwick build a hextech, is it me or is that usual for you guys?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
It's redundancy. ww has a natural sustain on his q, and a natural sustain on autos. Better to get a spirit visage for the extra defense it also provides. ww is a drain tank first and foremost.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
AD WW is a nightmare. Can't run away from the motherfucker.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
AD WW is a nightmare. Can't run away from the motherfucker.

pff ap one better :s
no u

But it's just his Q dealing the damage .-.

Build BT, Hydra, Botrk, IE, AS boots, and Zephyr. No one can outrun you or kill you.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Build BT, Hydra, Botrk, IE, AS boots, and Zephyr. No one can outrun you or kill you.

Udyr can. Nobody outruns Udyr.

Found an awesome non-meta combo botlane: Brand + Wukong. Haven't lost a single game yet, maybe the teamfight capabilities make it so useful.
But it's just his Q dealing the damage .-.

1 second of cc in the late game and he's dead.

Tankwick is the only viable ww. The most he should ever build damage-wise is a d.ring for early laning, and either a botrk or tf. Nothing more. Anything else is overkill for a person with one job, ulting and distracting the adc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games