Toribash
Better yet, don't itemize for damage on gnar. Mini gnar has enough base damage and kiting utility to not require any, and mega gnar is a tank first and foremost. All these people rushing botrk irk me to no end when I see it.

At worst, rush a trinity. You shouldn't need the sustain of botrk because you outrange almost every top laner out there, you should never be in a situation requiring the active because you have slows and a jump in mini and a jump, stun, slow, and knockback stun in mega, botrk is standard rush for an aa dependant champ when gnar is a spell weaving champ in both forms (the q cd on catch justifies this claim), and it leaves you more vulnerable during the build path than trinity force for less utility and tankiness.

Botrk sucks copious amounts of dick for how big a trap it is for most champions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
delayed penta still feels good :P

graves and lee die at baron to a 4 man collapse on them, (i'm playing ziggs btw) i ulti to stop the malph (flat ap no tank kk) from going b, their vayne, mao and heim were doing baron the start to collapse on me, a perfectly placed e/w traps vayne (who's low) and mao (who died) in baron pit, vayne dies to baron, malph gets hit by my q after he flashed, heim tries to hide behind his turrets but dies to da auto. then morg was a bitch and didnt wanna give me the penta so she hid in their base after respawning till it wouldnt give it to me (that bitch) so i got her out and leo stunned her hard :P

tl;dr, delayed penta on ziggs is fun! specially when you 1v4 and get 2 of them easily, and leo comes in an catches them for yah to make sure they couldn't escape :P

i do feel sorry for vayne though because she got trapped hard in baron pit
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Anyone here plays in lan?
I'm gold 1, have lost like 5 promos to platinum already , sad days , sad life):
Anyways today almost had a penta with shaco and then this bullshit fiora stole it.
PBE Update

Legendary Skin
Dunkmaster Darius
1820 RP

Picture/Video

---

Harrowing skins
Ravenborn LeBlanc
975 RP

Picture/Video

Underworld Wukong
1350 RP

Picture/Video

---

Championship Skin
Championship Shyvana
975 RP

Picture/Video

Warning: Careful, don't click it. It's huge spoil!
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I swear I've seen dunkmaster darius a long time ago in that same skin. Could it already exist on a different server?
Last edited by EJM; Sep 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yes, it's coming on Live client soon. It's already out for test in PBE.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Championship shyvana...What a disappointment.

And just me and Kat....Doing usual stuff...y'know...wrecking.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Sion, The Undead Juggernaut

He's looking awesome.

Edit:

Before - After

Last edited by Chris; Sep 25, 2014 at 09:24 PM.
That passive. THAT PASSIVE.... THAT FUCKING PASSIVE. Oh my god I don't even know if I can handle this.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
That passive. THAT PASSIVE.... THAT FUCKING PASSIVE. Oh my god I don't even know if I can handle this.

I guess Sion will move to God Tier from Shit Tier.

I'm sure Sion looks fun as hell. I'll force him build more tank because that passive.

Edited: I watch some streams that people playing new Sion. It seemed his passive have weakness against: Heavy CC.
Last edited by Chris; Sep 25, 2014 at 10:14 PM.