Toribash
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Just got this game and I'm having my Platinum 5 friend show me around. Should I be scared?

Yes you should be, you will die a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Especially if you play with him PvP with 7 other people (5 v 5). Other team will have at least 1 lvl 30 of equal MMR with your friend.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
honestly, dont play with him. Just have him help you out with terms and questions.

it'll make the learning experience a lot better.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

We started playing against beginner bots today, and I feel that I did really well. He told me that we weren't going to play against people until I had a solid foundation in the game. I played as Varus and Lux and did pretty well with both of them I feel (Although I did much better with Varus). I can see myself getting pretty decent at this game if I keep at it. My IGN in LoL is Not Shadow, so feel free to add me I guess.

I feel like I had fun, even though I died a million times. I just need to decondition myself from WASD, cause that's been screwing me up a lot.
ogod... riven is my duo

the scores tho

Last edited by Dothgar; Oct 8, 2014 at 04:37 AM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Especially if you play with him PvP with 7 other people (5 v 5). Other team will have at least 1 lvl 30 of equal MMR with your friend.

Thats how I learned. Not a fun way to learn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]