Toribash
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofleg...52126/25007862

One of the best games I have ever carried. We were down by 10k...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

considering your jungle and top lane were positive that's not really carrying
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
k/d = play good
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
considering your jungle and top lane were positive that's not really carrying

Considering lee got deleted in seconds without even using his ult in the last team fight because of going full ad, yes, it is carrying. But whatever you say. I'll just be happy about this game alone, haha. Quinn helped quite a bit, the rest of the team were rather useless and fed to oblivion. Lulu DC'ed three times in lane and died.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

<insert highly mobile assassin here> is op in <insert any game mode here>, particularly if said assassin has <insert constant damage, large scale cc, invulnerability, lack of skillshots here>

On an unrelated note, I managed to pull a blitzcrank ban at my uni's club last week after going 6/0/19 or something as roaming, stacking, support blitz the first game around. I then went 2/0/22 or something as alistar support. And then they stopped using bans on me, because my support champ pool is too deep, and the cheese bans weren't stopping me from going ham. Maybe I'll bring out mf support next time, just to fuck with them. Can't stop roaming, dorans stacking, soto mf. Ult teamfights, get stacks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ummm invulnerability is only op when it includes an incredible amount of mobility at the same time. fizz is literally one of the only champs i consider not to be balanced

you can bait out kayle and trynd ults but on fizz it's a 4 sec cd late game and one of the largest gap closers

p.s. if youve ever seen high dia/ challenger/ master rank play fizz youd know why (obviously an extreme as no one in your elo would play that well)
Last edited by Dothgar; Oct 9, 2014 at 04:34 AM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!