Toribash
Karthus and hard in the same sentence? I wasn't aware pressing e and qing at everything that moves was hard, let alone pressing r. Karthus only needs good positioing skills, but that's the same for all apc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Karthus and hard in the same sentence? I wasn't aware pressing e and qing at everything that moves was hard, let alone pressing r. Karthus only needs good positioing skills, but that's the same for all apc.

meh karthus is pretty hard in my opinion, unless you have played him for long enough to hit his Q, when I play him I always miss it so yea, it's hard if you don't play him often
cage the gargoyle
Just remove smartcast, get used to his Q's range, then enable smartcast again, that's all you need to do with Karthus.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well just played new sion.
think the hitbox of his ult is pretty glitched as I just bulldozed through someone without hitting

that ult engage sometimes tho
R from long range, hit 3 people, max Q and they are rekt
Last edited by Melqart; Oct 9, 2014 at 05:43 PM.
cage the gargoyle
His damage is still pretty fucking insane. It's basically an Alistar 2.0 that deals ridiculous amounts of damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Lee is destined to forever look like a thumb

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
PBE Update

New Splash Art

Singed

Udyr

Reward Ranked Summoner Icons

Picture

Singed Model/Texture Updates
like more "VU update"
Sorry no Snow Day Singed upgrade.

Picture Skins

Before/After

FIZZ HUGE NERFS!
OMG

SPOILER!!

Last edited by Chris; Oct 10, 2014 at 06:07 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.