Toribash
Same thing with Janna and Trist.

NOTHING was buffed, it was actually nerfed. Trist's only buff was really minor and it was no mana on q the rest was nerfs.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Cloaks from the finals are being auctioned for $70+ ;_; I don't have that kind of money to drop on not-food

Edit: decided to play Jayce to see why he suddenly became the hottest thing in solo queue. Was he changed? I remember he was nerfed into oblivion, but I don't remember seeing him getting some buffs in the recent past, and manamune hasn't received a buff since the tear buff ages ago, and that's still his core item. So basically, core item's haven't been buffed, I don't believe he's been changed since his last oblivion nerf, and yet he's now a dominant pick? What the actual fuck? How the hell did that occur?

He was picked in world's. That's pretty much it honestly. All it takes is one person to sky rocket the popularity of a champ

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Jayce is popular now? Awesome. That champion quite honestly sucks.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I won't be buying anything unless I refund Pentakill Karthus. Haven't even used the champion once in more than 6 months. The sale trapped me.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I need some new people to play with on NA servers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I need some new people to play with on NA servers

Give me an alternative NA account and I'll play with you. ;)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Just rush a lichbane. And have it as your only item

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Just rush a lichbane. And have it as your only item

And you should get a Blasting wand if they have a tank.

Blasting wand