Ranking
Okay, Jayce mains please. Give me some tips.

Lane phase: I try to harass with auto's or W+3autos if I get a chance. Rarely use the blast because of the mana issues. When I want to go in, I go Hammer stance W>Q>E, Ranged stance W>3 auto's>E>Q. I ran out of mana really soon that way, tho the combo seems to work. Any better alternatives?

Later in the game: I have no idea what to do in team fights, if it's 5v5, after I used my W>3AA>E>Q ranged combo, I have no idea what to do, because if I switch to hammer stance and jump in with Q I die instantly.

So many questions...Would someone be so kind and explain to me the basics of Jayce?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

i think this is how i do general all ins in lane.

e+q (cannon)(RUN THROUGH THE GATE)) R w q auto e

If you're running out of mana try flask 3 pots start. I like it and it's pretty good for sustain.

General poke is just Q+E in cannon, or auto W autoX3. If you're dominant in lane, poke with hammer form too, but that's pretty simple.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Run tele and flash and start longsword 2red 1blue pot. Play passive in lane and use q to farm if getting pressured until 700-900 gold. Within that gold window, reset the lane and then b, buy tear, and start running back while transforming and using w in each form. If necessary, tele back in.

Standard harass shouldn't start unless you're certain you can manage mana issues (basically when you get tear) or if you're sure to not be ganked, because jayce poke pushes the lane. E>q is standard in cannon form, aa>w isn't worth it half the time, just q is still powerful. Hammer fom is riskier, but standard combo is, for harass, starting hammer, q, aa, e, transform, e, q through e. Near impossible to retaliate without cc. Standard all-in is, starting cannon, e, q, transform, q, aa, e. Jayce isn't great in extended skirmishes until muramana is finished, so he mainly just pokes or does an all-in burst with e to disengage.

I find he's better playing passive until midgame or grouping, because his siege potential is godtier and his power spike occurs around level 9.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
lane phase: you can run tele/flash or ignite/flash, up to you. if you're having trouble in lane, keep taking tele so you can always get back to lane quick and won't fall too far behind. i generally take doran's blade and a pot, but longsword 2 red and 1 blue, and flask/pots works too, especially if you're having mana/sustain issues.

while in lane, i don't see a reason not to be aggressive if facing a melee/weak top lane. stay in cannon form unless you're going in for damage, in which case you should change back after harassing. staying in cannon form is good because you can keep harassing him with aa's while he goes for creeps and you can start gnarly combos with it. while the enemy goes for a creep, aa him a few times until he runs backwards or starts trying to fight you. if he comes up to fight you and you're stronger, you can gate blast, change forms, q over him, aa and then e him backwards toward your turret. be careful doing this because junglers like to gank at early levels. if he's stronger than you and going for harass or lethal, gate blast (if you have mana), change forms, and then q and e or just e him away. save q on hammer form if his minions are behind you, you can e him and jump to his minions. the main thing to be aware of is whether or not the other laner is stronger than you. keep aa'ing the other laner and eventually they will risk going all-in or they will keep backing up in which case you can either freeze lane or harass them until they have to recall.

first back i always make sure i have enough for a tear and longsword, or tear and vamp scepter. if you only have enough for tear and you're losing, that's fine, just remember that you won't really do anything to the other laner with only a tear. jayce does have a lot of mana issues early on which is why manamune is common to build on him. just remember that when you get muramana you do a fuck load of damage and only try to use it in fights because it shreds your mana quickly.

basic harass combos should be like: cannon form e>q change forms q>aa>e (e can be backwards or forwards, hit him backwards if you can lethal, if you're just going for simple harass, hit him away)

also, remember that jayce's passive is really key for doing extra damage, when you change forms your first auto attack does bonus magic damage so make sure when you change forms to auto attack during your combo
Last edited by Faint; Oct 22, 2014 at 11:57 PM.
we should have a leaderboards for ranks of everyone on diff servers
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
So I started playing Poppy today, and my god she is so much fun. So easy to bait people with your passive and by the time lategame comes around, your q just demolishes squishies. Hell, it demolishes everything.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
It demolishes tanks. Her early game is ridiculous. I used to play her a lot when going against a Darius and I rarely lose as her. I don't really know why, but most of them seem to rush TF and when I see that item and nothing else, I will make you suffer. And for the love of god they won't stop ambushing me in the brushes. They're just asking to die.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It demolishes tanks. Her early game is ridiculous. I used to play her a lot when going against a Darius and I rarely lose as her. I don't really know why, but most of them seem to rush TF and when I see that item and nothing else, I will make you suffer. And for the love of god they won't stop ambushing me in the brushes. They're just asking to die.

I was under the impression that her earlygame was horrid. Anyways, would you suggest building bork on her, or gunblade? Gunblade seems like the statistically better choice, but all the building guides suggest botrk.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
one of the spam bots advertising for elo boost's level is 420 lol hax

you want botrk for not only the slow, but the speed...
poppy just needs to get to adc kill them and overall just fuck shit up while her ult is on
i recommend ghost ignite for the own team fights
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!