Toribash
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finished)
Cevius... sorry. Could u change my order from a creep black thing to Silver the Hedgehog? Plz?
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finished)
silver the hedgehog? omg... another one?
What, can u make Silver the Hedgehog? Check my avatar 2 c what he looks like
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
i love Sega, but Silver the hedgehog is such a stupid name, something along the lines of Ash would have been better, i wonder if they will ever have a... *trails off into a day dream*
Lol. I liked the name Forgotten. Or mehbeh Legacy. But i like Silver just as good
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
well what ever you do , DONT CLOSE THIS STORE!
Gothica.... Grrrrrr.....
Provide source images of what you want. Do it now.
You want it looking exactly the same, or can i take some liberties with it? Evil it up a bit...

<( O )>
so you wont close the shop??
woo hoo
;) :P :o love cowboy samurai triggerhappy headbang