Endurance Onslaught 6.0
How about a script to make some commands easy?
It could be built into DeScript so you can open it and close it.
What I'm thinking is to have gui buttons with various commands perfect for running tournaments or even just running your own lobby.
Some of the buttons would have things like Lockdown, knockout, muteall, unmuteall, clearbanlist, and anything else useful for people too lazy to type it all out.

I always was a bit of a buttonclicker.
I could give it a try but that will take a while because I'm neither into DeScript (should be a minor problem) nor into hosting stuff. I'll just implement every command I find in the wiki or forum.
Just don't expect anything too soon.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Thanks. I don't code, but I imagine programming the buttons should be fairly simple, something along the lines of " if.(the button 'n' is clicked)..=true; then sendkey: '/command'; "... I used to code SCAR so that's where those strings are coming from.
yes but there are no buttons in lua. Coding them is simple though. The harder part is coding textfield but that's possible too.
I just found some basic toribash gui stuff, let's see if I can use that.

e: I just found this old script by hampa himself. Maybe you could use that.
e2: Doesn't really seem to run.
Last edited by psycore; Jul 21, 2011 at 01:36 PM.
By the way, it doesn't have to be for DeScript; that was just an idea.
I'm not to worried about settings for the game, but more commands, so instead of having to type all of these /commands to get a tournament on the road. I don't really need anything where you need to type after it, like /motd or /desc, just generic commands which need no specifications.
Again, thanks.
/knockout /lockdown /muteall /unmuteall /fspecall /fenterall /scramble /clearbans (whatever that command is to clear the banlist).
That's about all I can think of. I'll edit this post if I think of anything else.
Sorry, I was .. uhm... busy. Actually I was on a festival and after that I had to recover a little bit. ^^'
I don't get the toribash buttons to work but since you just want some buttons and nothing too fancy I'll just code my own.

e: Try it out. It should work.
Attached Files
hosting.lua (3.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by psycore; Aug 3, 2011 at 01:30 PM.
Heh ;P I hope you had fun.
Error loading script;

stderr

To me it sounds like it won't start period unless you're an op?
-----

stderr

This is what happened when I had op, maybe with a few parse_mod_cmd no op found dismember 1 before it
Last edited by Alaistier; Aug 3, 2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump