Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I started as a rogue, and he's level 15. But I made a ranger and a water mage, and I think the Water Mage is by far the best class. It does tons if damaged at a ranged distance, AND your attacks on the enemies heals your HP.

water mage is for braindead people which prefer to hold buttons down.
ninja is as good as a water mage, if u are good with him and prefer a more active combat with dodgin etc.
i stardet with a water mage but the fights are boring as hell that i made a ninja and played him up. way more fun.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
water mage is for braindead people which prefer to hold buttons down.
ninja is as good as a water mage, if u are good with him and prefer a more active combat with dodgin etc.
i stardet with a water mage but the fights are boring as hell that i made a ninja and played him up. way more fun.

I'd prefer to have a water mage when taking on the bosses when your power level is 100.
Seriously, the only class that has a chance at soloing those bosses are Rangers if they can keep the distance and mages.
So even if it is braindead, always make sure to bring one along to those impossible boss fights or else you'll be missing out on the legendary loot
Water mages aren't as good as people make it sound like. While they have good dps and healing, they lack in sources of stuns, which ultimately is the most crucial aspect of a ranged class. They function well in a group to make up for that, but by themselves they can suffer from getting mobbed. In addition, they require much more mana management, which can suddenly leave a water mage stuck with no significant heals when against the ropes. They can fight low level mobs and small groups easily enough, but throw enough people or strong enough people at them and they will fall.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well yeah, but that's also down to the fact that the water mages only "Get out of trouble button" is his teleport, which is on a very high cool down until you invest near 100 points into it :S

I've finished with Cubeworld.. wearing all legendary gear and I find it no longer.. fun..
Gah.. I shouldn't have played so much of it T_T
Souldevil: That's why power leveling ruins the game.

Oracle: I disagree. Water mages can stun with staffs just as well as rangers can, and they can heal while doing so. I find the game is a lot easier with the water mage. That doesn't mean I like the water mage the most. I actually like the rogue the most.
I wouldn't say rogues don't have a chance against bosses. The huge stun potential rogues (ninjas) have are too good, the first ability is more than enough to get a stun going, and combined with some spirit cubes on your weapon and a pet, as well as some health potions, almost every boss battle becomes a breeze.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Oracle: I disagree. Water mages can stun with staffs just as well as rangers can, and they can heal while doing so. I find the game is a lot easier with the water mage.

I'm not saying they can't stun, I'm saying they have less stuns. Every other class has at least 1 other spell for a stun, or a way to get instant specials, which are basically stuns, or both. A fire mage has 3 possible options for stuns, channeled special, instant special, and explosion. Ranger has channeled stun, instant stun, and kick.

Mage has only channeled special. Which uses the mana it has to try to save for healing stream.

Because of this, water mage has an easier time in the beginning, but if a water mage ever gets mobbed, he's almost certain to take heavy, if not lethal, damage.

Not like that means anything anyways. No death penalties yet.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
never go into a ocean biome without a boat.
never go beyond a ocean biome into another ocean biome without a boat.

worst 2 hours ever.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
never go into a ocean biome without a boat.
never go beyond a ocean biome into another ocean biome without a boat.

worst 2 hours ever.

I just used my pet and held the space bar because I got sick of the please wait screen making me ride my boat onto land I couldn't see xS
i dont have the feeling that im swimming on my pet faster then i would do without / with boat (still didnt got the skill for it, so i cant say.)

may u were just faster because u got the pet riding skill on a ridicolous high number anways.