Ranking
Running is quite easy if you get the right idea, walking is another case.

There are probably tons of running tutorials around, I still find verax's videos the best, thou.

I'll just leave links here (these are set as private now, so you can't find them via yt searchbar)

That's just something you can start with, you should try to come up with your own style. When you know how to run and you're good at keeping balance, it'll be a lot easier to learn how to walk but that you need to find out alone.

@deathr0ad: Link under the Episode 27 on first page redirects viewers to Episode 21 instead of 27, you may want to fix that.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
@deathr0ad: Link under the Episode 27 on first page redirects viewers to Episode 21 instead of 27, you may want to fix that.

I've got something related to walking planned for very soon, but those videos are a massive help, thank you.

And thanks for drawing that to my attention, it's fixed.
Threads been updated as per usual, just made a massive update to the channel. Most notably there's now actual merchandise that you should all check out, managed to sneak a Toribash related shirt in there
Jack i can give you my 'obliteration' replay instructions. Want me to do so?
-----
Plus gl on getting 1k subs
-----
Fun fact: im refreshing my page over and over again until replay showcase is up. Lol

Jack... Wheres my replay? Ive been looking forward for it ever since i submitted it...
Last edited by TrendyKill; Jan 28, 2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He receives up to 30 a week or something and has a 100+ backlog of them.
-----
Hello
my name is
Uke X
Ewke X
Ookay X
Jeff

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Guys hear this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uke_(martial_arts) and this http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sho...tors-See/page2 especially this part

Uke is pronounced "oo-kay," and means roughly "receiver."

Uki, or uke pronounced "oo-kee," is incorrect. There is a Japanese word "uki," but that is a fishing bobber, not a training partner...

Soo... we were all wrong. :P

Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Jeff it is, then.

What do I see here...
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jan 29, 2013 at 03:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
At 1:40 in the Toribash Replay Showcase Ep. 12i jump up & do a break down move as G1rl dqs but the replay is like broken so it looked like i dq so it loooked cooler ingame
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
I must say I am rather dissapointed with the latest episodes of the Replay Showcase.
I can see Jisse and the same dudes every time, while I'm submitting like crazy. Last time I could see myself (the only time) in a replay showcase was the 4th dec 2012...

I'm not saying I'm in a need to be put in the show, I don't even care that much about my replays, but what I am saying, is that it gets boring to see the same players with new replays, every week. We can even see him in the intro these days.
I have absolutely nothing against Jisse, I love him as a friend and he is an amazing replay maker, but seriously, he can be seen almost everywhere these days.

I can also see alot of stolen/edited replays, which... Well... The people who knows the history of Toribash replays can see that easy and we can also see how bad the edited stuff looks.

Just some critics you should take a look at.
Thanks for your time.
M I N I V A N