Toribash
When will the new brackets be in??
Take the pain until you can't take it anymore. Never give up and fight until the end. ~ Proud member of the Warrior Monks
i am sorry but i will not be making heads for a long time i am really busy with stuff.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I will update brackets soon only a few members actualy did it
-----
Okay this is hard for me but I have made my decision. I can no longer keep this up holding a clan it cant work for me anymore. I deeply apologize and hope the best for this clan as mikyo should be leading it. I acnt really tell any of you why but I am just going to stop. Sorry
Last edited by Budai; Apr 20, 2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Replays
[ Path ]
Chacosownr: I dont want to just smear my balls on your face. I want to plant them.
R.I.P: [eXo] [WM] [TFO]
Originally Posted by Budai View Post
I will update brackets soon only a few members actualy did it
-----
Okay this is hard for me but I have made my decision. I can no longer keep this up holding a clan it cant work for me anymore. I deeply apologize and hope the best for this clan as mikyo should be leading it. I acnt really tell any of you why but I am just going to stop. Sorry

um okay i hope you can come back one day soon.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Sorry guys I think I'm gonna leave for now, nothing against anyone, just not feelin it I guess. Hopefully I'll see you guys around in game, I don't know if I'll wanna join WM again or be in another clan. No hard feelings guys
sorry i decided to quit the clan becaus the clan is dying and its not becaus of you friends but yea we had good time together=') i hope to see you all friends in futures toribash games =)

ps: if you want to contact me , my skype name is tristana1998
Last edited by tritrio; Apr 21, 2013 at 06:01 AM.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Don't die :< you need to be strong and come up with ideas as a team in times like this not all quit the clan you should think this over again before you do anything else.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.