Toribash
Hello, my name is duncan, I am 12 years old and enjoy replay making, I've seen replays from members of this clan, (Love you hours ) and was hoping to some day try out and maybe get in, my skype is dupbuck. I can goof around when appropriate and be as serious as you need me to be in times of need, I have time in my life to be forum active, active ingame as well, I have recently got into self sparring and sparring in general, I can edit any clan videos and can help with any sort of art or banners required, below are some of my better replays.
Attached Files
#Dup - Ambient deaths.rpl (123.0 KB, 9 views)
Uke vs Dup v4.rpl (257.8 KB, 6 views)
Uke vs Dup.rpl (343.2 KB, 4 views)
Hm. Glad to see a fan of mine, but I don't know if you are the right person for this clan.
You seem like a nice guy though. And those replays were pretty decent actually.

Sorry, but its a no from me too.
M I N I V A N
Meh App for [Vector]
Hi My Name Is Demitrius and I'm 13 years old. I started playing toribash a few years back and overtime I've evolved into a better toribash player after a few years later. I'm a really fierce gamer when it comes to consoles (PS3 Xbox 360 PC). I'm VERY active on forums on clans and I keep up with the latest things on pages. I teach things on toribash very frequently and I help out with things too. I'm taking a video editing classes this year and thats all I have.

Attached Files
Oran's Vanish V2.rpl (292.6 KB, 6 views)
Oran - Deranged.rpl (123.4 KB, 4 views)
Oran - Insufficent.rpl (140.3 KB, 4 views)
Oran [T] For Tricking.rpl (85.1 KB, 3 views)
Spar Lion7.rpl (907.3 KB, 3 views)
DEAD MAN WALKING
Originally Posted by Orannium View Post
Hi My Name Is Demitrius and I'm 13 years old. I started playing toribash a few years back and overtime I've evolved into a better toribash player after a few years later. I'm a really fierce gamer when it comes to consoles (PS3 Xbox 360 PC). I'm VERY active on forums on clans and I keep up with the latest things on pages. I teach things on toribash very frequently and I help out with things too. I'm taking a video editing classes this year and thats all I have.

Seems lack of effort and regular replay.
Tell me why you wanna join Vector?
Neutral for now
Originally Posted by Orannium View Post

Apply is shit, replays are low.
Declined