Toribash
Wassgoody my name is Hadd ign Isuckz uhh shit I like to smoke weed, fuck bitches, get fredo, and play toribash. I don't have any alternate accounts this the one and only right here I used to play toribash back in 2014 and got off for a long ass time but shit now I'm back and all the previous clans I've been in that I remember are (AoH) was the co leader of that shit, (Its), n I really don't remember all the other clans shit was too long ago.
I sucks, fucks, and do anything strange for some change
Hello my name is ezzeldin! most likely to be called Ezz or Just call me gone. I have been invited by the king vipercat, I was going to join this clan because since my join date ( november 2k14 ) i havent joined a clan.. This clan also seems a little bit cool and in my spare time i go to random rooms and sometimes meet the clan members of this clan.. i dont have any alternate accounts.. my name in Toribash is "ezzeldin9", Some of my hobbies IRL is swimming! i also like to play football so much, i also play different games like san andreas multiplayer ( samp ) but i plan on having more playtime on toribash so.. I hope this application gets accepted.. and trust me, if you do accept it.. you wont regret it.. love kittens -EzzEldin

ok, we talked about it and you only need about 100 games till black belt so its ehh, you seem to play fair enough. I like the willingness to participate in clan activity so... you lucked out

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD

Wassgoody my name is Hadd ign Isuckz uhh shit I like to smoke weed, fuck bitches, get fredo, and play toribash. I don't have any alternate accounts this the one and only right here I used to play toribash back in 2014 and got off for a long ass time but shit now I'm back and all the previous clans I've been in that I remember are (AoH) was the co leader of that shit, (Its), n I really don't remember all the other clans shit was too long ago.

love the exesive swearing fits the clan well. you have some skill and could benifit in wars, though im planning to renforce forum activity. you seem like a prime canidate to join so,

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Elfking iz a GOD
Hi,

I am elfking ........ I am a Badass Bomb Diver in real life and a kid at Heart.....
PLz let me be a VanirGOD

I was told to apply here!!! ( won some matches)

Thank u....
well...uhhh kinda shitty. sorry but you put minimal effort into this forum post and i dont really consider this an application besides i looked into your account and it seems like you are an alt. sorry

Denied√
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

First some Basic information:
My name is nico im 17 years old land i live the Hague Netherlands
Personal:
my profession is horeca working as a chef.
my hobbies are playing guitar, writing songs,
recentley making beats, drawing,longboarding (its a skateboard but bigger and faster) parties lel

favorite mods

1. lenshu is main
2. realtoriboxing
3. mma/akido/sumore

How often do you play?
ive been palying for first 4 years on and off
and the last three every day nonstop.

post regularly in forums
Not that often,Only if necersairy.

check and respond to your PMs?

yes

This is my only account (nico09x)

My toribash experience.

I started with fighting uke ,had no clue how to move the tori
but i saw uke do a move, I needed to learn that.
I drew a toribash figure on a sticky note and wrote the number of times i had to click in order to do the first frame and the second frame.( the kick)
Once i remembered the Patern it gradually gave me more insight in how the tori moved and so quickly i realized to see it as your own body but better.
I like diversity and uniqueness
which i want to bring fourth through my playing style.
Im here for the play not the win.
I now focus more on trying to combine kicks and boxing in all mods. Shout out realtoriboxing for the xp, and shout out sumore for the balance xp
so those things shaped my tori.

I would like to join.

let me know whatdup

love kittens
Attached Files
12313.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
1421ok31341.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
32131.rpl (87.7 KB, 2 views)
41241441.rpl (63.8 KB, 2 views)
backhand.rpl (88.4 KB, 2 views)
triplekick.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
dq.rpl (47.1 KB, 2 views)
slimey.rpl (88.8 KB, 2 views)
Application
Hi im the12tman im applying for your clan you know me im in the skype call rn accept me thanks for your time

~The12tman
Ps bio is gay

Love kittens
Last edited by The12Tman; Apr 17, 2017 at 04:04 AM.
Application
Hi im the12tman im applying for your clan you know me im in the skype call rn accept me thanks for your time

~The12tman
Ps bio is gay
Fuck niggers
Love kittens

well i do know you you are an asshole, and ps dont get fucking banned.

welcome to VanirGod, and make sure to use the forum more

First some Basic information:
My name is nico im 17 years old land i live the Hague Netherlands
Personal:
my profession is horeca working as a chef.
my hobbies are playing guitar, writing songs,
recentley making beats, drawing,longboarding (its a skateboard but bigger and faster) parties lel

favorite mods

1. lenshu is main
2. realtoriboxing
3. mma/akido/sumore

How often do you play?
ive been palying for first 4 years on and off
and the last three every day nonstop.

post regularly in forums
Not that often,Only if necersairy.

check and respond to your PMs?

yes

This is my only account (nico09x)

My toribash experience.

I started with fighting uke ,had no clue how to move the tori
but i saw uke do a move, I needed to learn that.
I drew a toribash figure on a sticky note and wrote the number of times i had to click in order to do the first frame and the second frame.( the kick)
Once i remembered the Patern it gradually gave me more insight in how the tori moved and so quickly i realized to see it as your own body but better.
I like diversity and uniqueness
which i want to bring fourth through my playing style.
Im here for the play not the win.
I now focus more on trying to combine kicks and boxing in all mods. Shout out realtoriboxing for the xp, and shout out sumore for the balance xp
so those things shaped my tori.

I would like to join.

let me know whatdup

love kittens

seems like you actually put some effort into your application and that is more than i can say for some people...(12tman), well you seem like a good player with skill, i would like to see how well you fight.

upon further research it looks like you applied to wapow and then deleted it... and you bashed my friends.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=588018&page=5

also you later replied to his deny.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...35#post9100135

you have not resonded to deny or defend yourself so im considering you not forum active and i dont think you will be a good fit here

DENIED√
Last edited by vipercat; Apr 19, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

hi its cutter your boi is here to join ze clan vanir gods realted to kittens ?? anyways i dont have much to say i just want to join and i have 756 hours in game blah blah blah main is abd yours too see im god before i come u me cutter slayes sluterss eats butter and make u umm fater :C

and Ofc "I love kittens