Toribash
jarven and rengar relay to much on early ganks so if they just have top and mid lane plays passive you will pretty much become useless. but i like kaz in the new jung.
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Kha'Zix are pretty decent in the new jungle, too.

Well, he's early game is ass. The only way I could level up is invade their wolfs till level 5 xdd
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Pffft implying I play ranked LOL

Why do we love each other so much?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Upcoming New Skins Splash

Spoiler

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

dat double bomb doe

Was able to delete a Yasuo with half health at lvl 3 by double bombing a minion hahaha..
I swear to god I got ks'd 27 times. ;_;
Nice Holotor , atm i get alot of freezing ingame and it's verry anoying. My laptop doesn't suck , everything works fine except LoL ingame . I freezes at the best moments where i can fight etc . Made me lost 2 times in a row so now i only play custom adc .

Also maining supp isn't fun if you don't have tresh or blitzcrank . I tried to main it once with soraka . Since the new abbilities i am fucked up as supp. Mid is still my best lane .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
maining supp isn't fun if you don't have tresh or blitzcrank.

Well, I main janna support and ill tell you this. Supporting an adc is a job, not a game. Lol

If you fuck up, the team loses and you get reported for no reason.

ADCs, please understand, landing my tornados isn't easy and if I do, DO SOMETHING. xd idk how many times I knock up someone with like 20% health and the adc just looks at me or farms.
[c]hess

the most deserved promo win ever
was 2/2 in the promos before that game
was the only one who won his lane.
had to carry this game purely by shotcalls
which i did
pretty good
i was 18/12 at the end
fuk preseason
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken