Toribash
I remember having to lose 6 games in a row AFTER moving down to 0 LP to actually get demoted to Bronze I. And then I lost more and now I'm in Bronze 2.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by pbi6a4ok View Post
sick penta man, really liked that kill on khazix
we were really desperate for that win, because we had gotten destroyed in the previous 3 or 4 games. eripas pulled out his signature swain, me and biaker went graves blitz which is something that we only play when we want to guarantee a win... it didnt work out as well as it usually does though, we barely won after your pentakill

I've been cursed all day. It seemed that everyone who was involved with something I was doing too, had a horrible experience doing it, in league and outside as well. The day was horrendous.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Any of you guys do League Factions? I just found out about it from the All Chat post rito made, looks like at least a decent way to get some casual league matches in from time to time. It looks pretty fun, and the community seems pretty nice as well. Check it out if you're interested.

http://leaguefactions.net/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Looks legit. I'll check it out when I next get on a computer with Internet/League.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ive got hooked into her for a certain reason.
yasuo.

ive played her top, with a premade yasuo midlane, bound him, i ran TP.
thats some broken shit right there, i can throw him into an enemy team and he can just smash his ult out, having some serious hard engage.
we had a blast playing that
-----

ima add you, i can help ya out with some stuff to get outta that bronz hell

I have also, played her non stop. BTW my name is iiZorow in game, add me
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Cloud 9 vs Alliance was one of the best series I've seen in a very long while.

Amazing games.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.