Toribash
Everything is easy if you know how to play the champ . I am only good with mordekaiser because thats my main champ . Alot of people hate me when they 1v1 me because i get shield if i use my abbilities + Hextech blade ftw . But since alot of people play mid and adc i will focus on jungle . It's all fun until nobody wards the damn drake and red/blue buffs .
-----
Do you guy's also rage inside so hard that your stomach is hurting ? I got that today and it's not ok to do it.
Last edited by kakajade_old; Dec 11, 2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got promoted to gold last night. Woop woop.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
First game in a few months

pls
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I actually bought Riven a while ago, but I soon regret it because I had 180 ping with a slow computer. It's the reason why I stayed away from skillshot champs and stuck to melee or point and click.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Rek'sai's really really fun.
However her tunnels, if the enemy stomp all over your jungle and gain control rek'sai is shut down due to the fact she can't use the tunnels. They get stomped by everyone.
Rek'sai is really underwhelming. She's like yi and shyv were merged into one champion, and not in a good way.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm willing to bet if either of you played Riven at a decent mmr you would get shit on.

k

glad i don't plan to play riven!
beware
the goblin
I don't really see myself playing Rek'Sai ever. I just don't see how she's good.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
k

glad i don't plan to play riven!

Then how can you tell that all you do is spam buttons? That's like saying mma is easy and never being in a fight.
That's retarded.