Ranking
Originally Posted by ed View Post
they actually buffed jax and malz...

Malz didn't need shit and jax did not either.

and WW wasn't OP the items were imo. Although the nerf was ok but it was a little overkill. Just tone the item down.

My point exactly. Just because people forget about a champion doesn't mean it needs a freakin buff. Kinda like Yasuo. The only reason he needed to get buffed is because people in lower elos just straight up don't know how to play him.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So lemme explain this, bot starts feeding the enemy bot/jung, i did get FB top, mid starts to lose(catches back up though which was awesome, good farming was good), bot lane + jungler are hating each other, oh then mid started hating bot lane as well, i take control of the situation (cause i got a little bit fed :P btw we would of been very far behind if i didnt make up for the bot lane basically) i call shots, shockingly ADC doesnt listen and gets caught out multiple times, yet we win after that cause they just couldnt kill me easily at all.

End Game Results

oh, also just remembered, unofficial penta as well is awesome :3

yeee boiii

Last edited by Przero; Dec 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I got an unofficial penta too... I want a legit one tho xD

Nice stats with Gnar (<3)
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
A largely overrated early-mid game champion. He's actually quite easy to deal with in the laning phase.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Flunked View Post
got 'em
btw what do you guys think of renekton?

after renektons q and ult and passive Nerfs he is ok, but you have to make sure to know his mach ups like he used to be able to massacre riven but now riven wins the lane if the renekton does not know the counters.
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Ah, that m8 is my secret alt. Crystaline Flask helps sustain against retarded picks like Urgot Top. Very effective as you can see.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
A largely overrated early-mid game champion. He's actually quite easy to deal with in the laning phase.

Ok... Who the hell are the renektons you played against that were easy to deal with. I'd like to know their summoner names and spam the hell out of their chat for being terrible at this game.

Renekton is never easy to deal with... ever. His laning phase is far from unbeatable, but it's never easy to deal with.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.