Ranking
Exhaust bruh. Bring support top lane and make top laner go bot. Easy.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

WARNING LARGE

just had a cho penta
picked him mid for funsies, got fed insanley in the beginning, and fizz kept making jokes cause i was so "bad"
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Ok... Who the hell are the renektons you played against that were easy to deal with. I'd like to know their summoner names and spam the hell out of their chat for being terrible at this game.

Renekton is never easy to deal with... ever. His laning phase is far from unbeatable, but it's never easy to deal with.

Like i said before in season 4 he was unbeatable top lane but the nerfed his ult passive and q multiple times so now he has some bad match ups.
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
So lemme explain this, bot starts feeding the enemy bot/jung, i did get FB top, mid starts to lose(catches back up though which was awesome, good farming was good), bot lane + jungler are hating each other, oh then mid started hating bot lane as well, i take control of the situation (cause i got a little bit fed :P btw we would of been very far behind if i didnt make up for the bot lane basically) i call shots, shockingly ADC doesnt listen and gets caught out multiple times, yet we win after that cause they just couldnt kill me easily at all.

End Game Results

oh, also just remembered, unofficial penta as well is awesome :3

yeee boiii

Errm

Unofficial pentas are always better than normal pentas tho
Last edited by Leaf; Dec 15, 2014 at 03:39 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm willing to bet if either of you played Riven at a decent mmr you would get shit on.

They probably would, but riven's obnoxious at every elo no matter how you slice it. Her lane strength is ridiculous.

Also, yasuo desperately needed that buff, as did jax. They both were nerfed into non-existence, and couldn't even handle maokai in top lane.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Crystaline 3 pots and long sword 3 too hard to buy oh noes! People just didn't know how to play Yasuo like I said. He has always been good even after the nerfs. The guy gets massive power spikes with every crit item and damage item.
My Replays
Originally Posted by romn4 View Post
Like i said before in season 4 he was unbeatable top lane but the nerfed his ult passive and q multiple times so now he has some bad match ups.

That's right, but isn't the point. Renekton is outmatched by a lot of top laners currently, no doubt about that, but he's far from easy to deal with, which is what I'm trying to point out.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Exhaust bruh. Bring support top lane and make top laner go bot. Easy.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
*cough*Nami*cough*

Excuse me while I go die a little bit.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

EJM I honestly think reading this thread makes me lose iq. Also bored ya but it's far from "button mashing" to play her effectively. That's what i was trying to say
Welp, I guess it's hard to emphasize sarcasm through text, aye?
My Replays