Toribash
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I suggest getting ghostblade before stattik, the attackspeed active is really good for graves (well basically everyone)

I'll give it a go now

Man, I bought Skarner. What a mistake.
He's trash.
Bold statement? I don't care, what happened to him. He isn't like I remember.
What happened to him? E is just a slow now. That's basically it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
What happened to him? E is just a slow now. That's basically it.

I question your comments sometimes :/
It definitely isn't just that.
i question you both
what were you expecting when you bought him, you have a free braum lockdown AND your ult
what else do you want
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Skarner has the same problems he always has had since his s2 days of dominance, only further exasperated by meta changes and new champion kits. He still has a feast or famine issues, if he doesn't get ahead then he falls extremely far behind in usefulness, and struggles to get back in.

Furthermore, his ganking is very one-dimensional, and the mobility meta in both laning and jungling means he has an even harder time ganking, even with his slow. He has worse early clearing because of a complete lack of sustain, has average clear speed and average dueling, and falls off extremely hard as the game progresses. Even with his ult and passive stun, it requires him running straight at somebody or sticking on them for about 3 or 4 seconds, respectively, to even use them, all of which are hard to do against high mobility or high disengage.

It's not that he has nothing going for him, but that he doesn't have enough going for him to make him worthwhile for any specific thing. Jack of no trades, let alone a master at any of them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
yo skarner is so disadvantaged
the other champions should check their cisnoncrystallinescorpion privilege
Hoss.
Is it just me or is Ryze op? Get Seraph's Embrace and Rod of Ages and you can pretty much kill anyone 1v1 while staying at a safe distance with your snare.
Bit which one do you build first on him? I never have enough time to get both a Seraph's and a RoA.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You rush tear, and then rush RoA. You should get RoA by 15 minutes with a tear rush first if you lane well.

And that's just ryze being ryze. You win by not letting him hit end game, because he's a terrifying endgame caster.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I usually get both by 15min and rush Seraph's first because I'm always casting and that extra 1000 mana does wonders for his passive.