Toribash
Just reached level 30 someone want to help me in ranked? I need four more champs first.
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 9, 2015 at 02:37 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Don't start ranked for a while. Take some time and get as good as you can get.

Also, Jayce is extremely strong, but is relatively difficult to play.
Hoss.
Ok so I main anivia and everyone always said she is a difficult champion, because I'm so used to playing her do I just not realize it or do they just not know how to play her. To me her mechanics seem simple enough, throw out q if you miss back off and farm if you hit it go in for some harass, use wall for zoning and landing skillshots, at 6 use ult e to harass etc etc etc, everyone always says I'm a really good anivia(I have like 450 games on her in 2 seasons) but I'm not 100% sure what her skill cap is honestly.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
She's annoyingly powerful if you don't know how to deal with her. She has a lot of tools at her disposal that make her dangerous at all points of the game. Wave clear, easymode poke, good scaling, zoning tools, disengage tools, she has a lot with little actual skill required. When you really look at it, her most technically challenging spell is her wall, and you can still accomplish a lot without it. Her Q is basically an aoe morgana Q that ignores front line targets and stuns. Her E is something like a 1:1 ap ratio low cd single target nuke that only requires the enemy to be chilled for max damage. And her ult is just a circle of slows and death.

Nothing really challenging by any means, it's just the range on most of her kit requires her to be good at positioning. And most people are ass at positioning. If you can do it though, mana issues are non-existent now because of the infinite mana build of roa, chalice, tear, which are conveniently all viable anivia core items. The skill cap is basically limited by your ability to position yourself.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just realized that I always position myself aggresively despite my lack of items, lead, tankiness, or damage which causes me to be horrendously shit when behind. The habits are real.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Just reached level 30 someone want to help me in ranked? I need four more champs first.

Don't rush into ranking. Find a couple of champions that you like to play and take some time to learn them.
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post

Do what everyone else said. Thats what I'm doing. I'm probably not going to play ranked for a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's absolutely no chance that you'll be placed higher than you were in the pre-season now matter how well you do in placements s5, right?

Also, I'm trying to figure how we can get Ryan out of this thread so he wouldn't ruin all the fun for us.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Ryan i still have an NA Account, but it's lvl 5 BAHAHA I CN HAZ BABIES NAOW?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
There's absolutely no chance that you'll be placed higher than you were in the pre-season now matter how well you do in placements s5, right?

Also, I'm trying to figure how we can get Ryan out of this thread so he wouldn't ruin all the fun for us.

I've actually went up one division.