Toribash
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Smartcast all abilities other than veigar e and rumble ult.
Make sure you know how to farm correctly.
Don't make risky plays without vision of the enemy jungler.
Buy wards. Wards save lives. <3

I was hopping specific for orianna.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh. As far as Orianna goes, you're going to be strongest from mid/late game. Early game is just all about surviving and getting as much farm as you can.
I usually go athene's unholy grail into zhonya's or rabadon's depending on the enemy team.

While it may seem like a good idea to throw the ball on your initiator, like a wukong or someone of the likes, often it can work better in solo queue just to throw your ball out, let them forget about it, and then wait for them to group around it. Often in solo queue people aren't actually thinking about your ball placement or your ball being on them, so it's hard to coordinate.

One way to initiate really well on ori is just to throw your ball out into lane, and then back up slowly with your team, and allow the enemy team to push up the lane a little bit. Then once they are clumped around the ball, just ult. I have gotten multiple 4-5 man ultimates with this technique.

Just make sure you keep your farm up in the early game and keep out of harm's way in teamfights. Ult positioning is gonna be the hardest thing for sure.
Have never played for so long to win a ranked game lol..
All of our towers were destroyed, 1 inhib down, so I'm like to our team 'just tank the towers', and so we did, and so we won. The comeback was real.
Wow, I know I lost all my lanes but...

OVAR 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Either im good.. or they're bad or both.

Stomped

got 1v5 penta :)

Last edited by Invitica; Jan 23, 2015 at 08:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
Graves was gone for about 20 minutes, Vi wasn't motivated in the beginning, Garen started off 0/3 against gnar

Still won tho

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Graves was gone for about 20 minutes, Vi wasn't motivated in the beginning, Garen started off 0/3 against gnar

Still won tho

try having your jungler go afk bc your adc took blue
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?