Ranking
So guys, what's the hardest carry champion? I'm tired of doing better than everyone else and still end up losing because #bronzelyfe
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So guys, what's the hardest carry champion? I'm tired of doing better than everyone else and still end up losing because #bronzelyfe

Well I'd say it's more dependent on you but, in terms of carry potential I'd say Yasuo/Zed/Lee the champs that are mobile, can use that to survive and kill key targets. If you get fed as one of those champions and don't carry your team at least a portion of the way through the game I feel like you've wasted your kills.

Or you could go jungle and try to help out your laners and use your map awareness and positioning to make your team come out of the laning phase on top; boosts your chances of winning
Yeah, I try. I main jungle.

But half of the time it goes like this:

>Top lane calls for help, but lane is pushed
>Bot lane dies
>Enemy mid is shoving Lissandra
>Enemy jungler is dying to Gromp

And then you think for a little bit and you're like, "Fuck, what do I do?"

It's like if I'm not doing bad and going 0/12, my entire team starts feeding except for the support. I hate Bronze, and there's no escape Q.Q
My Replays
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Kookoo, I swear to god if you steal another kill or die 4 times when playing bots I'll play Karthus just to ks the shit outta you. I'll stay in base at level 6 and use ult when someone is close to dying xdd

lol, have fun
-----
Actually, I remember how smooth Nidalee and Annie's auto attacks are. They're not all bad. But LeBlanc and Karthus' are just... Meh.

i was on ewes without the magic into aa attack mastery. ew
-----
Like my quote says

"
Not Kookoo11: ty dfg
RedPanda is now Offline.
"
Last edited by Kookoo11; Feb 2, 2015 at 02:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
He's got quite a lot of soft counters, and most of them are demonic like Akali and Katarina. I fucking hate those champions.

Played a few games as Karthus v Katarina, it's easier than you think (early game at least, just don't let her roam). Enter lane, spam Q caster minions and then continue to Q melee minions (whilst getting the last hit ofc). You should be able to get to lvl 2 quicker than Katarina and that's when you get E and just zone her out of cs and xp. The main problem with this is because you'll be extremely vulnerable to ganks since Karthus is very squishy and has no escapes in his kit. Just as long as you ward properly you should be fine.

Also I love getting Boots of Speed with alacrity + movement speed items so when you do get ganked you just press E, place W on top or in front of enemy champions and land Q's all day since they run into them for some retarded reason. If they kill you just keep spamming Q and then R if they're low enough.

Sorry if I'm just rambling on he's just a very fun champion to play lol. One game I was playing Karthus support and we got the Blitzcrank low enough for me to kill with R. Turns out the enemy top laner and jungler were very low too so I got a triple kill and snowballed from there xD
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Played a few games as Karthus v Katarina, it's easier than you think (early game at least, just don't let her roam). Enter lane, spam Q caster minions and then continue to Q melee minions (whilst getting the last hit ofc). You should be able to get to lvl 2 quicker than Katarina and that's when you get E and just zone her out of cs and xp. The main problem with this is because you'll be extremely vulnerable to ganks since Karthus is very squishy and has no escapes in his kit. Just as long as you ward properly you should be fine.

Also I love getting Boots of Speed with alacrity + movement speed items so when you do get ganked you just press E, place W on top or in front of enemy champions and land Q's all day since they run into them for some retarded reason. If they kill you just keep spamming Q and then R if they're low enough.

Sorry if I'm just rambling on he's just a very fun champion to play lol. One game I was playing Karthus support and we got the Blitzcrank low enough for me to kill with R. Turns out the enemy top laner and jungler were very low too so I got a triple kill and snowballed from there xD

Oh baby a triple. That's 6 mejai stacks right there. Which equals to 30 + the 5 stacks you have when bought. Which = 55 AP.
I remember my last few games before I stopped playing Karthus, I bought something like 2 Seraph's and RoA, boots, deathcap, and void staff or some sort of shenanigans. I'm not sure wether I was doing good or I just liked the idea of it, but I kept doing that for like 3 more games xD
My Replays
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I got 1103 AP at the end of that game. ;)

RIP Game. Ult = 1/2 of their HP.
If someone can play mid wukong AP and actually do good is a god among men.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18