Ranking
So I was wondering why some of the mouse clicks I make are not being registered.

Apparently, if you're using a modern gaming mouse (I'm using Logitech g502 Proteus Core) that happens quite often after 5.2 patch.

I thought there was something wrong with my wi-fi chip or something like that, so I continued playing and lost quite a few games.

ggwp rito.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
If someone can play mid wukong AP and actually do good is a god among men.

This sounds like a challenge. I'll report back later.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
So I was wondering why some of the mouse clicks I make are not being registered.

Apparently, if you're using a modern gaming mouse (I'm using Logitech g502 Proteus Core) that happens quite often after 5.2 patch.

I thought there was something wrong with my wi-fi chip or something like that, so I continued playing and lost quite a few games.

ggwp rito.

OH. Really? I was getting pretty frustrated with LoL the other day, thought it couldn't possibly be my mouse as it's rather new, had the g500 and moved up to the wireless g602 :/
Try AP Xin. Report to me when you think it's still viable. I wanna solo turrets again.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Try AP Xin. Report to me when you think it's still viable. I wanna solo turrets again.

A friend of mine plays AP xin when going jungle. The clears are really slow but you have a lot of sustain.
Why exactly do you need any more sustain than you should already have from 1 point in W? If E's slow scales with AP, that'd be cool, but as far as I know, it only scales the damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Why are you guys discussing this? It's AP xin jungle for fucks sake, not like it matters if his slow scales with ap or not
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post

Rito, pls

Come back here when it happens to you 4 times in a row =(
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.