Toribash
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Not planning on doing the torso, then?

i dunno, i could, but as i said, iv always thought torso textures overdo sets
there arnt many good torso's around imo, will try and see if i can come up with something tho
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ezeth: much better, though I'd like the lines on the top of the hand to be in line with the lines on the front.

BenDover: No worries, I was just curious. Though if you do come up with something, don't hesitate to show me.
collect snots from the nose
Hey!
Gynx I have drawn a head, whether you at once tell it is necessary to continue. I do not wish to waste time for nothing
Final.
That that does not work the reference.
Here gallery
http://yfrog.com/0v64656380gx

ss:
Last edited by CkyToH; Jun 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
CkyToH: Post pictures that actually work. In the gallery 3/4 work, though I can't say I'm adoring the look at the moment, I'm sure you can pull it round.

That is not the best head you've made. I've seen your potential in other threads and I was hoping for more than this, I can't tell how much effort was put into this, as I'm not a texture maker, but this compared to the sets you're auctioning isn't as great. If you can, remake the head. Go for the style you used in the other sets.

Thank you for your time, if you're going to spend more.
Well I will try still. And this head I will present to the friend
Thanks mate, don't lose confidence about what I said. It's a nice head all the same, just I want the best. ;P
Alot better. Could you make the eye look more angry though? Good job though, I like it alot!
Eyes. ок I will try but a bit later.
At me affairs much. Most of all I am afraid not to win after all here with me very strong people participate.
To take part it honour, but to lose it it is very insulting.
Whether tell at once it is necessary to continue? And who my main contender?
(I apologise for bad English)