Toribash
Yup, Merry Christmas.

On a side note, I'm Nighend's new apprentice, and he's training me. He's a lot better than most people think, he's really, really good.
Well I got to rank 1, sadly though I turned my back on toribash for one night, and I think some nerds pulled an all night farming just to ruin it. So now I'm back to rank 678 -.-
Belt: Blue (not much till brown)
Timezone: GMT+1 hr
Favourite Mod: Running and judo
Reason why you want to join: This seemed like a very nice clan. And one that prefers Mind over Skill, and thats just what i looked for.

I'll post two replays to show my skill, but if anyone wants to test me, PM me. It's one multiplayer replay and one single player.
Attached Files
DECAPLOL.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
Pwn2.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Well, I'd like to end Fridge's life here. It was fun to lead this clan, but I don't have the time to lead it anymore. Life takes time, more time than it used to take. I'll return to my old clan, Death Plague, if any of you would like to follow me there, apply at their DSC. Goodbye, Fridge.
So this clan has ended ?? Its dead ?? Without leader ?? When yes, i am leaving too.

EDIT: I think this is dead clan So I leave. Good luck in the game. Goodbey, Fridge. (yeah ynvaser said this)
Last edited by jezisek1; Jan 6, 2010 at 05:34 PM.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie