Ranking
Jebus: Sounds good ;)

Spartan: That GUI is freaking epic.
Last edited by Ferras; Oct 14, 2011 at 12:56 PM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
How much for a rush job?

It's already considered a rush job, but I have to take care of others as well, it's not fair to skip them.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
It's fair if I pay hsuhsuhsu (talking about the gui's not the sexy clan pic btw )
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
It's fair if I pay hsuhsuhsu (talking about the gui's not the sexy clan pic btw )

OH, well your GUI should be done real soon, BillyRuben's is moving along quickly, and vindeper should be quick as well. Patience my son.

I'll update with some more Billy WIP soon.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
hey can you but me at the top when my set is done?

Yep, that's what the waiting list if for.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Well Nino, this is what

I had done

can i haz this before my set is done?? and also can you add my head texture onthe logo please
Back on top
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
can i haz this before my set is done?? and also can you add my head texture onthe logo please

I really shouldn't man, that'd be like a 2 for 1 deal, unless you were planning on paying double :3

I'd just wait for the set and have a complete fresh start.
Is The WIP list up to date?

DM Clan Pic (0% Done, Very large request)
1. Fekda (Done, he hasn't been online in a week... His head will be sold if there is no response in another week or so )
2. ajiskempet (99% Done, logo change requested)
3. BillyRuben (5% Done, 2d Avvy 3d Sig)
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]