Toribash
Hello Mates,
My Real life name is Netanel you know I should not tell more information Well,
Actually i play'd Toribash for 4 years and kindly like this game but sadly about school and else I stopped every week to play.
I was inactive for so long time and today I've decided to return but I'm not sure about getting accepted here I've just search for new friends and clan to make them happy and to have fun with them, I searched many clans and I've found that Vector is perfect (for me).
Actually don't have any new replays Of my return but when I'll get new soon hopefully will post them out.
If you're interested I also have a youtube channel (Not toribash its about TF2)
http://www.youtube.com/TF2Slashi

I hope you all liked the apply for the clan and if it wasn't good I'm sorry I wasted your time.
See you,
Matt.
You look on nice guy.
I'll be on yes if you show me some replays
App was good .I hope you will be active
Btw you can spar?
@Overlord Yes I made but you know as I wrote I lost most of them cause updates and school you know.

@BrrrHaHa I am active most of the time. but you know in game and forums I will be active but ingame less. School starts.
#he is a qi buyer, if you look more into the past you can see he is big clan hopper. Just letting you guys know.
Well my friend gave me qi for a birthday. He bought me it when i was around 5th - 6th black belt. I was in so much clans cause friends invited me to there. More explaining mate?
Actually, lying to them won't get in you in bro.

All they have to do is look and see all the clans you applied for and got kicked from.
Look Gaddy, I have no idea who are you and where you came from , I'm not lying, Yes I applied to many clans And got kicked from inactive as i said because school. So please I don't want to argue, If you tried to apply doesnt means if you werent accept I shall not accepted too, So please Don't argue with me.
Last edited by Matt76; Sep 27, 2013 at 06:32 PM.