Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i think im half decent. I think skill in mp is all about knowledge of the joints, and luck. For that reason i enjoy the quick aikido rooms the most. Most of my technique relies on getting lucky. I can still lose matchs to whitebelts, but i can also win against some players that have more skill then me.
I'd say I'm a pretty okay all around player that is replay making, realism and official mods.
I'd give myself a 7/10 would bang.
i am the best in toribash
I made this thread non nonchalantly a long time ago and its already this big, wow.

btw 6/10 really good in MP but I cant do anything in SP
I am objectively terrible at multiplayer, only occasionally winning by virtue of sheer dumb luck and doing dumb things that people sometimes don't see coming, due to how dumb it would be to do such things. :v

Singleplayer is a different matter, where i consider myself reasonably competent, but not exceptional by any stretch of the imagination. My golden age was back in mid-late 2008, which was nearly 6 years ago now (shit), and i've grown pretty shitty during all that time.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
3/10, I'm no good and I rely on the same starter every match.

tl;dr I'm hella predictable = I lose very often
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else