Ranking
id like to join liquor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by id View Post
hello again friends i'm back, i joined this clan when i was called sucy. i forget why i left exactly but i've come back to join again, my discord is nuosna#9131
my gmt is -6.
i want to join again so i can have fun with friends and increase my activity. i miss you lot, least the ones i remember lmao

Welcome back from AA. I see the treatment didn't help, so come grab a drink! Accepted to the bar.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Luusiv View Post
im somewhat good at judo lmao

Sorry buddy, getting into this clan will not be that simple. Declined.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Yeet or Be Yeeted
I've been recommended to apply by the homie Kamy. NoHomo

Been playing since 08 with this being my most recent account.

Love playing primarily Judo, So much so that I made my current clan No Hope Allowed in an effort to keep Judo alive.
Managed to steal the 1# spot for a little bit and sneak a war win vs yall. (Had to eat those L's first lmao)
However, I only have time to play/goof around now a days-- not run a clan.
I'd be stoked as fuck to be apart of the Liquor community as I've recognized the dedication first hand which is hard to come by.
Last edited by Vaporwavve; Sep 22, 2021 at 11:27 PM.
2 in the Meme, 1 in the Dream.
Originally Posted by Vaporwavve View Post
I've been recommended to apply by the homie Kamy. NoHomo

Been playing since 08 with this being my most recent account.

Love playing primarily Judo, So much so that I made my current clan No Hope Allowed in an effort to keep Judo alive.
Managed to steal the 1# spot for a little bit and sneak a war win vs yall. (Had to eat those L's first lmao)
However, I only have time to play/goof around now a days-- not run a clan.
I'd be stoked as fuck to be apart of the Liquor community as I've recognized the dedication first hand which is hard to come by.

You need to leave your clan first, also come join to our discord channel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
You need to leave your clan first, also come join to our discord channel

Ok bet.
2 in the Meme, 1 in the Dream.