Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Raaage may be your name but that doesn't mean you have to practice it.
<3 Raaage
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
Raaage may be your name but that doesn't mean you have to practice it.
<3 Raaage

Well stated. Just letting everyone in the clan know, he left on his own and Tripstone didn't force him to, nor did I. To put it simply, he has been blacklisted from the clan for his actions. Lets leave it at that. c:
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
Sorry to invade but can someone please tell me what is going on with Raaage leaving the clan?.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
This will be my last post:
I left because diablo couldn't take a joke, and told on me because I was calling 2 kids stupid(they were talking about race not being race(wtf)), anyway, trip threatened to put me on probation(the first time he tried to put me on probation it was because I gave away alot of items to people, and didn't give trip any(he said this exactly))
No hard feelings to anyone(other than diablo), Trip: I'm sorry I took the whole "no rules" thing too seriously.
bye.
Not going to fight with you about this. Please do not post on here again.

Also, direct qoute from a pm
I was in a server with some friends and we were debating with other people. It wasnt a fight, just a friendly debate. Raaage then joins the server and instantly interrupts everyone and tells them that theyre wrong and starts throwing insults at everyone. He called my friend a dumbass for stating his point of view on something, so i said to him "just because he sees something differently, doesnt make him a dumbass" and raaage then proceeded to call me an idiot. it got to the point where he was raging so badly that he couldnt stop insulting people, saying things like "you uneducated swine" and literally telling people to "go die" more than once. He even tried bribing a trial GM in the server to mute people. I then told poop and tripstone about it and tripstone told me to get everyone involved into a server. Tripstone told me to say to him "remember that probation? yeah" and after i told him what tripstone wanted me to say, raaage quit the clan and rejoined the server just to say "im done with this bullshit, bye faggots"

Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Not going to fight with you about this. Please do not post on here again.

I was in a server with some friends and we were debating with other people. It wasnt a fight, just a friendly debate. Raaage then joins the server and instantly interrupts everyone and tells them that theyre wrong and starts throwing insults at everyone. He called my friend a dumbass for stating his point of view on something, so i said to him "just because he sees something differently, doesnt make him a dumbass" and raaage then proceeded to call me an idiot. it got to the point where he was raging so badly that he couldnt stop insulting people, saying things like "you uneducated swine" and literally telling people to "go die" more than once. He even tried bribing a trial GM in the server to mute people. I then told poop and tripstone about it and tripstone told me to get everyone involved into a server. Tripstone told me to say to him "remember that probation? yeah" and after i told him what tripstone wanted me to say, raaage quit the clan and rejoined the server just to say "im done with this bullshit, bye faggots"

Also, direct qoute from a pm

I can confirm this..
-----
I know I shouldn't be posting in the "Off-Topic" thread and this is the last time I promise =3

I'm done with Raaage..

[PM from raaage]
"i was in a public server, when 2 complete idiots started ranting about "races not actually being races because it's just "the human race"", so i told them that they were incorrect, and stupid, they proceeded to call me a dick, and move on to even more stupid conversations(about planets or sumshit, i dont even remember) so i called them stupid and "raged"(i just went full caps and told them to kill themselves and whatnot so they would stop spewing bullshit", which was obviously not serious, even "the gm in the server" knew it(also when i "bribed" him, i offered him 1k to mass mute, wtf? so bribe.

yea, then darkness started being an emotional whore, got trip mad at me, he threatened to put me on probation, so i said fuck it, called darkness a faggot and left.

also the first time trip threatened me with probation was because i gave away alot of items to non-members.

my only regrets are getting darkness into evo, and giving trip my rainflame for free.

I obviously wasn't contributing enough to the clan.

feel free to quote this anywhere, good luck with your app."

Ingame with Raaage

Last edited by Miner; Apr 3, 2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
hey guys sry to make an intrusion, I just want ask something: I want post my app here but some member are voting really strict, I'm not really good in English so I don't know if you gonna understand exactly what I want say. anyway, if the app is a little bit just for you, have we got a way to proof that we are good ingame and we are someone who could be cool to chatting?
Thanks for listening.
I'm sure I made sooo much mistakes ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
I can confirm this..
-----
I know I shouldn't be posting in the "Off-Topic" thread and this is the last time I promise =3

I'm done with Raaage..

[PM from raaage]
"i was in a public server, when 2 complete idiots started ranting about "races not actually being races because it's just "the human race"", so i told them that they were incorrect, and stupid, they proceeded to call me a dick, and move on to even more stupid conversations(about planets or sumshit, i dont even remember) so i called them stupid and "raged"(i just went full caps and told them to kill themselves and whatnot so they would stop spewing bullshit", which was obviously not serious, even "the gm in the server" knew it(also when i "bribed" him, i offered him 1k to mass mute, wtf? so bribe.

yea, then darkness started being an emotional whore, got trip mad at me, he threatened to put me on probation, so i said fuck it, called darkness a faggot and left.

also the first time trip threatened me with probation was because i gave away alot of items to non-members.

my only regrets are getting darkness into evo, and giving trip my rainflame for free.

I obviously wasn't contributing enough to the clan.

feel free to quote this anywhere, good luck with your app."

Ingame with Raaage

I didnt need Raaage to get into evo, first off. His decision on my app, more or less, was kind of irrelevant. The final decision of each and every one of us that get into this clan is always up to Tripstone and as recently, poop. And what he sees as a "joke", whether he realizes it or not, was insanely immature and immorally mean. I also have stated in my message to MinerIE and to trip and poop, that I in no way said anything insulting to raaage at all, even after all the time he spent being self-centered and insulted me and my friends. I simply told him he didnt need to be so immature and mean. Not to mention that raaage has been in numerous situations similar to this and several other people admitted that he was being a total dick, whether directly or indirectly. How can someone be so blind and immoral as to consider "Go die" as a joke? Nobody has wronged themselves other than raaage. Nobody else sat there and insulted other people for no reason and then threw a fit other than him. He is so contradicting. How can he say "you get so tired of people treating you like shit" when he himself does nothing but that? Treat others how you want to be treated. As far as his remark towards Tripstone, he is the best clan leader ive ever met and he at least has morals. Tripstone does what he needs to do to keep this clan intact. I have never once seen him act immorally as raaage did and ive probably know trip longer than raaage has. Trip has a life outside of toribash, and i believe he deserve the utmost respect for all the bullshit he puts up with in and outside of toribash. Tell raaage not to go on and spout irrelevant lies without proof first.
i've got no idea am I allowed to post here, but I still do

GreenHouse

Apathetic User