Ranking

janna op

Holy fuck I see what the hype around Janna is about now lmao
Her cc is fucking amazing, on top of that she has an op as fuck shield that you can use and practically fly at super high speeds around the enemy team with 200hp spamming your laugh omg this champion is amazing! <3
This is for all of you pussies right there who cry about bad team mates and not being able to carry the games.

Me and Vlad went premade and at one point we were behind by around 25 kills. Our bot lane was 0/18.
I asked him, "do you feel like trying" and he was like, you can surrender if you want, but I say we give it a shot. So when surrender vote was 3/0, we both clicked no.
Check the gold charts.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofleg...2?tab=overview
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 6, 2015 at 05:56 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm talking about AP udyr.

Umm.... What.

And it doesn't matter if blitzcrank is sub-optimal in top or jungle or even mid because I have full confidence in my ability to beat people anyways. I'm not picking blitz solely because I'm comfortable on it, but because I've practiced it so much in various roles that I'm familiar with meta matchups and how to win them, alongside things to not pick in to them. I can win lane as AP udyr against a nasus, Blitz against Riven, tank Yasuo against a darius, AP blitz against a syndra. Doesn't matter how "suboptimal" a pick is if you're good enough on it to play it and win anyways.

Yeah, I understand, I just think there is only so far you can get with suboptimal picks. You hit high elo with that sort of thing and people are going to start exploiting you for it. I'm not saying those champs are bad or that you can't win, just that the reason people don't trust it is because they are less likely to win games as a whole.

The problem is that I've seen too many winnable games go down the drain because some idiot believes too much in meta superiority and starts throwing because somebody isn't playing the meta and some problem happens.

Yeah, that one's rough, I've dealt with that. Arguing in general causes most of the losses at my elo.

Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
My complaining about not being able to carry? Too bad i wasn't that wu and was on the opposite winning side.

Hahaaha I was talking about Sparchar, my b.

In other news, I love Talon.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
In other news, I love Talon.

Talon is great. I played him on rotation a while back. Right now ziggs is my favorite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
AP udyr is a primarily troll pick that I've found works incredibly well against lower elos because I can split push incredibly fast using pheonix stance, and I'm virtually immovable in laning, which then transitions into a surprisingly tanky skirmisher.

Basically, I'm abusing the safe harass that pheonix stance provides in laning alongside it's huge split push power, then using turtle stance to tank in the mid to late game. Early sheen into nashors tooth followed by a sunfire if laning is ending, finishing trinity force or lich bane otherwise, liandries and deathcap eventually rounds it out. It's entirely inefficient and bad, but it makes an otherwise boring champ to me interesting.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
AP udyr is a primarily troll pick that I've found works incredibly well against lower elos because I can split push incredibly fast using pheonix stance, and I'm virtually immovable in laning, which then transitions into a surprisingly tanky skirmisher.

Basically, I'm abusing the safe harass that pheonix stance provides in laning alongside it's huge split push power, then using turtle stance to tank in the mid to late game. Early sheen into nashors tooth followed by a sunfire if laning is ending, finishing trinity force or lich bane otherwise, liandries and deathcap eventually rounds it out. It's entirely inefficient and bad, but it makes an otherwise boring champ to me interesting.

First of all, sounds like you understand exactly why you are getting those problems in champion select and in game with people's attitudes. Also, phoenix stance is hardly safe harass, it's an auto.
I don't need to auto them, I auto a minion and use the cone splash to harass. That's why it's safe.

And if I'm still winning my lane and doing my job while I'm using an unorthadox build, while you're metahumping and losing your lane hard, the problem is you, not me.

And it's not like I pick this stuff against people's will, I ask before I pick because I know they might object. It's just annoying that I can beat people using these odd picks, but I risk losing the game solely because some fucktard gives up in champ select, so I can't use my champion pool to it's maximum. It doesn't matter how good you are as Urgot if you never get a chance to use it.
I don't need to auto them, I auto a minion and use the cone splash to harass. That's why it's safe.

And if I'm still winning my lane and doing my job while I'm using an unorthadox build, while you're metahumping and losing your lane hard, the problem is you, not me.

And it's not like I pick this stuff against people's will, I ask before I pick because I know they might object. It's just annoying that I can beat people using these odd picks, but I risk losing the game solely because some fucktard gives up in champ select, so I can't use my champion pool to it's maximum. It doesn't matter how good you are as Urgot if you never get a chance to use it.

Ironically we usually rejoice at off meta picks in Platinum because it usually means someone has practiced the shit out of it.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Ironically we usually rejoice at off meta picks in Platinum because it usually means someone has practiced the shit out of it.

I must aim for plat, for it sounds like the promised land.
Go to Bronze. Every fucking champion can go anywhere here and still dominate like there's no fucking tomorrow.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays