Toribash
Mastering one champion alone should be enough to get to Platinum from my experience.

I was playing random shit back in the days and then started watching a lot of Trick2g back in Udyr's prime time.

I watched his streams, vods, started playing Udyr myself. Got Spirit Guard Udyr skin and got from Silver V to Plat V in like a few weeks period when I started spamming him in rankeds.

And holy shit that's some motivational stuff DrHax.

P.S.: Losing streaks happen. Get over it. I got upset that I lost 8 in a row and my friend looked at me and laughed explaining how dumb I was to be upset over it. We looked up Faker's profile and noticed he had only won 4 of his last 15 games, with a 7 game losing streak. If the guy who tops the korean challenger ladder can lose 11 of 15 of his most recent games, you're far from safe. Shit happens.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

And then I realized...

I carry harder as support (99 LP OP)

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Support is the shit man. With a competent team I'd rather go support.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
And then I realized...

I carry harder as support (99 LP OP)

Wait till you get 99 LP another 4 fucking times!!!! It's not pretty, I've been there.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The problem I have with ranked is that I just don't have the time to play the large number of games necessary to get an accurate ranking. Given the choice to play a few ranked games every day and get aggravated, or play a few games for shits and giggles, I'd take the shits and giggles.

That being said, I'm hoping my mmr will let me skip straight into gold after placements. Then I don't ever need to play ranked again this season.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The problem I have with ranked is that I just don't have the time to play the large number of games necessary to get an accurate ranking. Given the choice to play a few ranked games every day and get aggravated, or play a few games for shits and giggles, I'd take the shits and giggles.

That being said, I'm hoping my mmr will let me skip straight into gold after placements. Then I don't ever need to play ranked again this season.

But the ranking system is bullshit in League of Legends.
"oh! You did great for all of your matches? Let me just put you in bronze give because that's where all the good people should stay!"
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
You mean "Hey you have a really shitty mmr, so we're putting you in the division where people have equally shitty mmr."
Right?
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
But the ranking system is bullshit in League of Legends.
"oh! You did great for all of your matches? Let me just put you in bronze give because that's where all the good people should stay!"

because it has to be like that since its hard to measure performance in every aspect

its wrong to say ' if ive got such good kda's surely i should be higher'
sure your trynd may be 0/5 but he also may have distracted attention to the toplane so your team gets free objectives
sure your adc may have lost lane and be 0/3 but what if his teamfight positioning is godlike?
how exactly is the system going to know if you actually did 'great' or if you just outplayed your opponent in lanephase, got fed and then threw because you aren't good enough to carry, or you get caught, or you have wrong positioning in teamfight, or you misplay your combos
those are all measurements of skill in different areas and its not possible for the 'system' to identify them, for every good thing you do surely you also done something wrong if you don't manage to win, surely that doesn't apply to every game but you get the point

also this has been said a million times before
Last edited by Kat; Mar 9, 2015 at 12:19 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter