Ranking
Just have the right attitude and make the right decisions. Though I admit I'm where I am because of mechanics rather than thinking. But I've begun to combine them lately for soloqueue and it got me here

Penta

Got a really sweet penta in a game we should've lost but I called some shots and advised the team on how to handle the fights. Last fight I stayed alive for with a flash juke from Viktor's deadly combo o.o

Was fun.

Thanks for the trinket tip Hax, don't actually think I would've won that game without it.
@Leaf: Yeah, just be particular about the games, and I'll look at them specifically. But bear in mind all I've been doing is using what I know about League and viewing Match Histories. In-Depth understanding of a problem using happens with live feedback. Like Skype while playing.

In terms of Trinkets: Red Trinkets into Sweepers are very important on junglers because they can take off vision in lane bushes, allowing them to gank Bot and Top, but also because denying vision on dragon is the difference between securing a dragon, and leaving it up to 50/50 smite chance against the other jungle at the last second. It's important to get a sweeper on support because by your second back, your sight stone makes yellow trinket redundant, and wherever you place your vision, you also want to sweep to make sure they don't have vision there. Blue trinket is used mostly by ADCs to move around in team fights. You won't have vision all over the area where a team fight occurs, especially if the opposing team just swept the objective, like Baron. Being dynamic with your vision is more important in this instance, as knowing where your opponent is lets you go ham, and not knowing means you'll die in .25 seconds to 90000 damage.

@Soul: I tried to take a random sample of your most recent games. I could've picked blatantly worse ones, and I could've picked games where you're 45-0, but you'll learn from neither. You don't have MMR ESTABLISHED, you do have an MMR. I'm guessing you either haven't played enough ranked games period this season, or you have but it's too much duo queue. That or maybe the site wasn't functioning properly.

@SparChar: Yes you fuck pretty much everything up but you now know you fuck everything up and that'll make you less likely to fuck everything up moving forward. You'll grow more.

@Rawwrh: I'm more curious than anything else. And we've literally been talking for years now, it's okay, you can call me Jeff.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

Better than Cowsep? Not even close.

Best shot-caller Bronze can offer.
We took Dragon when they least expected it and called Baron when they just revived since we had a pink there and a huge wave of minions were coming towards their base. It wasn't much of a risk since we had a pink there. I wasn't also considering just 2 manning it with Leona, but the others just went with us for safety's sakes.

Also best backdoor calculator in Bronze.

Nexus was vulnerable/half health with mid and bot inhib down, so while the entire enemy team was clearing minions INSIDE THEIR BASE, I popped my ulti and youmouu's, flashed forwards when everyone tried to collapse on me, then whacked away at the Nexus with my W>auto reset.
I was close to finishing the Nexus until my HP bar went down to 0.
But I had a GA. Jinx placed her chompers down, but I was right next to the Nexus. With 1 auto attack, I ended the game.

btw I was against Talon. Easy lane :P
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
@Leaf: Yeah, just be particular about the games, and I'll look at them specifically. But bear in mind all I've been doing is using what I know about League and viewing Match Histories. In-Depth understanding of a problem using happens with live feedback. Like Skype while playing.

In terms of Trinkets: Red Trinkets into Sweepers are very important on junglers because they can take off vision in lane bushes, allowing them to gank Bot and Top, but also because denying vision on dragon is the difference between securing a dragon, and leaving it up to 50/50 smite chance against the other jungle at the last second. It's important to get a sweeper on support because by your second back, your sight stone makes yellow trinket redundant, and wherever you place your vision, you also want to sweep to make sure they don't have vision there. Blue trinket is used mostly by ADCs to move around in team fights. You won't have vision all over the area where a team fight occurs, especially if the opposing team just swept the objective, like Baron. Being dynamic with your vision is more important in this instance, as knowing where your opponent is lets you go ham, and not knowing means you'll die in .25 seconds to 90000 damage.

@Soul: I tried to take a random sample of your most recent games. I could've picked blatantly worse ones, and I could've picked games where you're 45-0, but you'll learn from neither. You don't have MMR ESTABLISHED, you do have an MMR. I'm guessing you either haven't played enough ranked games period this season, or you have but it's too much duo queue. That or maybe the site wasn't functioning properly.

@SparChar: Yes you fuck pretty much everything up but you now know you fuck everything up and that'll make you less likely to fuck everything up moving forward. You'll grow more.

@Rawwrh: I'm more curious than anything else. And we've literally been talking for years now, it's okay, you can call me Jeff.

Uh, i can just play 5 more games keeping your tips and mind and we can see where that goes? Would you prefer OGG or my match history straight from league's website?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Uh, i can just play 5 more games keeping your tips and mind and we can see where that goes? Would you prefer OGG or my match history straight from league's website?

Yeah op.gg is fine.

This will be the last time I do this in any form other than private message though. This thread is for all of you. It's not fair that half this thread lately is people talking to me like I'm a lot better than I am. If I've helped I'm sincerely glad, but regardless the manner it's been conducted wasn't optimal.

Cheers
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Jeff I just did it for the forums sake. Anyway, I plan on doing my placements sometime this weekend. Ill stay up later then other people to get it done. Until then, Im probably going to go ham in some norms and see if I cant find the role Im going to be aiming for. I might start playing top again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]