Ranking
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Why does Yasuo never get locked out of his house?

Oh Man I'm Funny

Jeff plz stahp. That was worse then knocked up women ult.

I tried to play riven on rift......I need to stop playing this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait, on that little calculation of yours, if you press your E after you use Q but before you auto, you get the bonus AD from E to make your Alpha deal more damage, and give your autos true damage. I mean, it's only gonna be about 100 more, but that's like a quarter of an ignite.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Someone asked me to post what resources I use for sort of general knowledge of learning a new champion and stuff. So here's what I do in order:

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I don't know if you've ever played yi before, but if you Q someone and a+click you instantly autoattack them as the Q animation is ending.

I've had a couple of trolly 40 kill games with that build. With the build I posted, E + Q + 1 crit autoattack + shiv proc does about 459(alpha strike) + 250(crit shiv proc) + 701(crit aa) + 85(true damage from E).

That's 1495 damage(no masteries/runes, although it'd only shift by about a hundred at best). Against targets that don't build armor, lets say at level 15 because that's usually when I finish that build. Vayne, who I always love to pick on has 1660 hp and 65 armor without taking masteries into consideration. Taking account penetration, the target has 29 armor, giving that pesky vayne around 26% more effective hp, around 2075.

2075 - 1495 gives us 580. That's ~66% of vayne's hp in a split second, gone. More if she's underleveled, which they always will be if there's a 6 item yi running around at 25 minutes.

It's obviously a silly, fun build with serious time constraints on when it can be effective. This is now copypasta.

so ur going to completely take out armor runes/masteries
because squishies dont take armor in either at level 30 lol
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

9 armor from runes and 3 from masteries if a Vayne ever decides to go 9/21/0 which is unusual.

So if Vayne does take those 9 points of armor in runes, she'll still only have 42.5% more effective health which is about 2365 total if we follow up with Hyde's example. Then subtract 1495 from 2365 and you got a Vayne with 870 health left. Basically, 2/3rds her health in an instant.

And really, 3 armor doesn't mean much and even less the more you have.
My Replays
Is anybody else actually still following their Fantasy League?

Steelotter is about to experience its first lost. Huni gotz the points. When I saw who they were going against I was just like, "Oh shit I need more of Fanatic's members on my team quick!"

I shoulda trusted my guts and replaced everything for Fanatic xD
My Replays
K, I got promoted to Bronze 4 and got Low Priority Queue again at the same time.

Holy shit, Riot, make up your mind. If you want to count this as a win and not a Leave, why the hell are you giving me this penalty? I shotcalled and carried the game as support ffs.
My Replays