Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol reading razer and buze coming back it each other makes me chuckle so much.

Why dont you both try FaceIt.com then you can really rate your self.

Comp match making is all luck of the draw so really even being a nova master doesnt make you superior once you actually get LEM your self then you have a right to call people scrub ect ect ect
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I'm not even salty, it's funny to see people call you bad when they're 3 ranks above you.
tfw you get a scout collat

I'm about to rank up to gn2 so gg gaben.

Does anyone know really good angles to hold in Mirage, Inferno, Cache, etc.?
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I

every corner
head level.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Group I play with at the moment plays mirage and cache, so I'll tell you what we usually play. I don't really like holding any angles for those sites, I'd rather just let them have it.

I guess exception would be cache b which you will usually set up a crossfire between heaven/the north east missile stack (the one near heatshot) to cover site entry while mid rotates to van.

Cache a usually play from truck/toxic (on cat). Quad is a death trap and will always be nade stacked. If enemy team sucks then you can play balcony/fork and have 1 play the site - which is handy if you want to abandon mid and stack 3 A you can have someone play somewhere between truck, cat and site to spot mid.

Mirage a we usually play 1 on trash, but if you play 2 then probably 1 danger 1 stairs. If enemy pushes you have to delay and secure b short + have mid move to jungle asap or the guy on danger is going to get fucked hard lol. If you lose mid control and you are playing 2 then obviously have the guy on stairs move to watch mid and have your guy on danger pull back to trash.

On b you have to move depending on your mid control too (mid is kind of a big thing on mirage). I think playing 1 from shop door and 1 from the side of site closest to window is the safest choice. If you just want to trade then put one van and 1 bench, but if you lose mid control you need to change positions. Also 1 bench 1 cat corner is really good if you have mid control, the crossfire is real.

In general just take safer positions as the potential number of pushers increases. So on mirage (for example) if you spot 3 a and you are on b then push safely. Conversely if you are playing van and it's 40 seconds into the round and there's been a 1 man poke a then you should be careful. Also when your position is scouted either by a kill or peek you should probably move. If they push with more numbers than you have and you the situation doesn't look easy then back up too.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
lol why so salty?

i can't eat my fries unless i have loads of salt on them
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Lol reading razer and buze coming back it each other makes me chuckle so much.

Why dont you both try FaceIt.com then you can really rate your self.

Comp match making is all luck of the draw so really even being a nova master doesnt make you superior once you actually get LEM your self then you have a right to call people scrub ect ect ect

i'll probably end up playing that when i get back into the game. some cool games have came out recently not having enough time to warm up and etc so i haven't bothered playing.

I'm not even salty, it's funny to see people call you bad when they're 3 ranks above you.
tfw you get a scout collat

I'm about to rank up to gn2 so gg gaben.

we were basically the same rank a few weeks ago i think? not the best with time but when i played with you, you couldn't hold anything so i think i have the right to call you bad
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Group I play with at the moment plays mirage and cache, so I'll tell you what we usually play. I don't really like holding any angles for those sites, I'd rather just let them have it.

I guess exception would be cache b which you will usually set up a crossfire between heaven/the north east missile stack (the one near heatshot) to cover site entry while mid rotates to van.

Cache a usually play from truck/toxic (on cat). Quad is a death trap and will always be nade stacked. If enemy team sucks then you can play balcony/fork and have 1 play the site - which is handy if you want to abandon mid and stack 3 A you can have someone play somewhere between truck, cat and site to spot mid.

Mirage a we usually play 1 on trash, but if you play 2 then probably 1 danger 1 stairs. If enemy pushes you have to delay and secure b short + have mid move to jungle asap or the guy on danger is going to get fucked hard lol. If you lose mid control and you are playing 2 then obviously have the guy on stairs move to watch mid and have your guy on danger pull back to trash.

On b you have to move depending on your mid control too (mid is kind of a big thing on mirage). I think playing 1 from shop door and 1 from the side of site closest to window is the safest choice. If you just want to trade then put one van and 1 bench, but if you lose mid control you need to change positions. Also 1 bench 1 cat corner is really good if you have mid control, the crossfire is real.

In general just take safer positions as the potential number of pushers increases. So on mirage (for example) if you spot 3 a and you are on b then push safely. Conversely if you are playing van and it's 40 seconds into the round and there's been a 1 man poke a then you should be careful. Also when your position is scouted either by a kill or peek you should probably move. If they push with more numbers than you have and you the situation doesn't look easy then back up too.

Thanks for the long response. I normally play toxic/truck on a in cache and I play stairs/connecter on a for mirage. With toxic I watch squeaky with an awp or scout, I have to keep watching highway and such, so I mostly play truck.

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
we were basically the same rank a few weeks ago i think? not the best with time but when i played with you, you couldn't hold anything so i think i have the right to call you bad

Maybe if you stopped taking loads in the mouth you wouldn't be so salty.
about to play a game
i have two spots open
add : helloimpterry
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thanks for the long response. I normally play toxic/truck on a in cache and I play stairs/connecter on a for mirage. With toxic I watch squeaky with an awp or scout, I have to keep watching highway and such, so I mostly play truck.

Maybe if you stopped taking loads in the mouth you wouldn't be so salty.

not that salty, just enough for some value fries, and it's only towards you everyone else is pretty cool
not that salty, just enough for some value fries, and it's only towards you everyone else is pretty cool

yay
im pretty cool

also sold pretty much all my skins and bought deagle conspiracy with some sexy stickers

i have committed myself to juan deagism
cage the gargoyle

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
what did I do to you?
sry I got sand in your vagina

Melqart: The juan deags are real, queue with me in a little bit. My aim is on fleek today. I juan deaged a guy mid air and he called hacks on me. Love it.