Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
You mean buy? Well, Karthus is basically an AP Urgot if you think about it except AoE so...

What the fuck did I just read..?
Must be vvvortic getting to me. It's slowly happening guys.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So I just played this game and got demoted back to Bronze 2..

Lee Sin decides to afk the match because he thought he was in normals not ranked.
Nautilus refuses to help in teamfights and just trolls the entire game.
So it's down to me (Nasus) and Graves to fight the entire enemy team (our Malzahar was completely useless). It took them 60 minutes, 5 dragon buffs and 3 barons later to win the game. I was pure tank with only 700+ stacks with nobody to peel for me so it was extremely frustrating trying to fight and yell at Nautilus for being a stupid fucking cunt at the same time.
At around 45min I had the idea to buy Ohmwrecker and backdoor the enemy base's 2 nexus turrets and end the game with Graves being DPS to the turrets along with the cane. We got the Nexus down to just 1 Nasus Q to destroy it but I made the dumbest mistake of dodging an Ashe ult with flash and then being pushed into a wall by Poppy and then grabbed by Blitzcrank into the enemy fountain. Fuck this shit.
That's why I decided to make a serious account for ranked and an account to have fun!
My Replays
Toon is that you? I AM ABOVE IT
But yeah ranked sucks, people suck, just got out of a support game where I was 2/9/33 with a fed vayne and we lost because we couldn't group

Holy fucking shit O.o

Post-game

I know this is a smurf, but you got to take into consideration that because this is a smurf, my MMR is high enough to go against high levels and other smurfs.

The funny thing was that Malphite screwed me so hard because this is only my fifth time playing Riven (yes, I even checked), but I ended up going 18/6/11 with cs almost on par with our Heimerdinger. And I got a freaking quad in a team fight. I just waited for our Kamikaze WW to dive in, get Tristana dying in melee form (stood in front for 10 seconds), and just E>R>Q>W>H(failed cancel is real here)>then R

Yeah this champ is balanced. Guaranteed.
My Replays
My logic is to just play 1 game of ranked a day. The personality of ranked players makes it a chore on average, so I just play 1, get mad, and play arams and customs for the rest of the day so I don't put a hole through my monitor.

And that's even if I play the 1. I've played only 1 game of ranked this season because I'm not walking into ranked when I'm already stressed. Plus it lets me truthfully claim I have a 100% winrate in ranked :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just don't treat ranked any different from normals. They are both games where you are the common factor, you will always be on the team. Try to focus on your own gameplay and keeping teammates happy, or honestly, just don't talk at all. Focus more on your own gameplay, and I promise you will move up.
League of Legends NA: Locus
His problem isn't moving up. It's just mental stress.
My Replays
It's just incredibly annoying going into a ranked match thinking everyone on your team is there to rank up and climb the ladder but then you end up fooling yourself because there are people out there that just troll ranked for fun and feed on purpose.

I guess I've just got to get good at completely stomping my lane and splitpush like crazy aha