Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, admins can access accounts to check PMs. Not 100% sure if all admins have access to that area of the admin cp though.

Some of them can anyway.
Quistion
WHat happend to my account pyroflamer it got hacked for some reason and i never saw it again and what happend to the market
The market was taken down for a re-coding. About your account, post in support about it so that it could be more discussed
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Do administrators have power to watch your PM messages?

A couple of admins & all the current ninjas. It's kept for trusted people.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Scary. But, they use that option only if they suspect you are doing something really, really bad, right?

Yup, we don't go wandering through accounts for the fun of it. It's rare we'd need a reason to do it, and it would only be for something serious.

Originally Posted by Shalank;3748[I
[/I]361]blah blah what happend to the market

There were a load of bugs in it when it was originally disabled.

After the roll back something fucked up with it, and it's left the current version inaccessible to any account made since august 2010. It will return, maybe it'll be the one we had with some fixes, or maybe it'll be something new.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How long does it take to go threw with a scam if the correct evidence is provided?

Also, How do you get a custom picture on the shuckle.on.toribash.com thing? I always see people with those but I don't know how to set it up
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
How long does it take to go threw with a scam if the correct evidence is provided?

Depends on the scam, who's dealing with it, how co-operative the people involved are. At times getting the evidence is the easy part.

Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Also, How do you get a custom picture on the shuckle.on.toribash.com thing? I always see people with those but I don't know how to set it up

There should be an option to upload images on on.toribash.com

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you