Toribash
Hi i am thejshadow and i would like to apply to be in horde i may be a blue belt but im actually pretty good anyway please accept this i am also very good at many things like judo frac and judo and akido but mostly judo also i usually use a very good starter anyway please accept this request bye.
Nah sorry dude too poor effort shown in your application, you may re-apply again, but, next time let me show you something.. Its on the first page of the recruitment thread. My example app from my main account to get into inquisition... Use it as its intended! Mind you that app was a no no's app. And getting into inq is hard...

EDIT: Re-apply when your black belt though. youll have more experience in game and on forums hopefully.
Last edited by Invitica; Oct 8, 2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Didnt see belt
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
I really care more about personality and grammar than what you're good at and how many hotdogs you can eat in a sitting.
goodbye cruel world
Recruitment Thing
Hello Horde!

My name is [blank] I cant tell because I'm 11 so you know parents and stuff, so I am a 2nd dan black belt, rank like 11,000 I think. I am a social person in game, I always chat a lot, and I am on every day I can be on. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday. I don't really get the point of the hobbies thing but okay, I do piano, I do swimming (I am actually a really good swimmer) and this is odd, but I am a Minecraft redstoner. I also have a Skype - OpDefineR. I live in the United States, south east, in Florida. More about Toribash: I am the WORST PERSON EVER at making replays. I am THE BEST PERSON (2nd dan) at fighting in multiplayer. I decapped Hentai just now. I have a really good greykido rank even though I really don't play it a lot anymore. My best mod is ABD (Akido Bog Dojo).

I hope you people accept me. For some reason Origin denied my apps. This is my best so far so I hope I get accepted into this clan!