Toribash
Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
-snip-

It is now, I usually wait for a request to be completed before updating, I'll update it more.

BillyRuben's request came out nicely:

Avvy/sig combo

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Nice one spartan

Thanks mate
Originally Posted by vindeper View Post
When will u start mine

Tonight if I have time.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
How IS THE PROGRESS COMMING? SkYPe ME Ok
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Alright boys, update time as promised.

I just started these today (except the one on the right). If yours isn't up there then I haven't done anything on it yet...sorry.
So let me know what you want changed or such on yours.
Btw, on the left one the top of the nose and eyes look funky since I started those over since I wasn't happy with them.
Last edited by Jebus; Oct 16, 2011 at 01:12 AM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Oh Damn........First wip? Looks good so far eh, will you be doing his tongue though? the pink spiky thing? btw I wanna see the next covering of paint so bad....this gonna be worth my money I think, Good job !
Hi.
Im first in the Que yay cant wait for my GUI also remember you will have to goo back a few pages for that pic of my tori and the staff i wanted you to use so yea
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Oh Damn........First wip? Looks good so far eh, will you be doing his tongue though? the pink spiky thing? btw I wanna see the next covering of paint so bad....this gonna be worth my money I think, Good job !

Yup, first WIP, just started when I got home. I'll be doing everything I see in the reference pic, which includes the tongue ;)
I'll have some more Wippy goodness for everyone tomorrow.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.